iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 70's Movies » Last 70's (or earlier) film you watched? (Page 51)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 107 pages: 1  2  3  ...  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  ...  105  106  107   
Author Topic: Last 70's (or earlier) film you watched?
Lovers with Cassie
Remembering when Mel Gibson was young....
Member # 7794

203 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Lovers with Cassie   Email Lovers with Cassie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why Shoot the Teacher? (1977). Bud Cort, Samantha Eggar, Chris Wiggins, Gary Reineke, John Friesen, Michael J. Reynolds, Dale McGowan and Kenneth Griffith. A man arrives in a provincial Canadian town to take up a job as a teacher in a one room school during the Depression. Based on the novel by Max Braithwaite.
Posts: 1756 | From: Australia. | Registered: Mar 2009 | Site Updates: 203  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy to gratify [Big Grin] [Razz]

X The Unknown (1956) Great film. Shame about the terrible audio on this new icon release [Mad]

-

Posts: 4057 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crash
Rewind Icon
Member # 7484

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Crash   Email Crash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very interesting early Hammer Film. I like it a lot.
Posts: 2008 | From: Dixieland | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just watched one of my fave Pacino flicks ...And Justice For All. Takes you through so many emotions. First half is lighter, quite funny but the second has my stomach in knots by the time it gets to the end courtroom shenanigans. And then the final scene always has me cracking up through the credits [Big Grin]

-

Posts: 4057 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Helen I've never seen this and have been eyeing it this week because it's ondemand.......well because of you i'm going to watch it! I love Pacino!
Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lovers with Cassie
Member # 7794

203 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Lovers with Cassie   Email Lovers with Cassie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Baron Munchhausen (1943). Hans Albers, Wilhelm Bendow, Michael Bohnen, Hans Brausewetter, Marina von Ditmar, Andrews Engelmann, Kathe Haack, Brigitte Horney, Waldemar Leitgeb, Walter Lieck, Ferdinand Marian, Hubert von Meyerinck, Jasper von Oertzen, Werner Scharf, Armin Schweizer, Marianne Simson, Leo Slezak, Hermann Speelmans, Hilde von Stolz, Gustav Waldau, Franz Weber, Iise Werner and Eduard von Winterstein. Narrative of the adventures of Baron Hieronymous Munchhausen, whose wanderings take him to Russia, Turkey, Venice and even the moon. [Smile]
Posts: 1756 | From: Australia. | Registered: Mar 2009 | Site Updates: 203  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Cool Muffy, let us know what you think! [Smile] Pacino is my no.1!
Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
over Rourke?????! whaaaaa what??? [Wink]
Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
lol Pacino is my no.1 fave actor. Mickey is my no.1 fave thing to look at hahaha [Big Grin]
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Earthquake - You'll never guess what this is about [Razz]

-

The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Good Package     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i havent seen justice for all yet, im going to give that one a go
Posts: 1605 | From: Lake Chicamocomico | Registered: Feb 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Coolio [Big Grin]

I just watched a good, creepy film, Fright (1971) about a babysitter being terrorised by the looney tunes Dad of the kid.

-

Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
The House of Whipcord. Oh my god, this film destroyed me [Eek!] Amazing, amazing film, can't fault a thing about it.
Crash
Rewind Icon
Member # 7484

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Crash   Email Crash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Peter Walker rules! See House of Mortal Sin next.
Posts: 2008 | From: Dixieland | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
That's available to watch on my lovefilm so might do so tonight [Smile]

That part in Whipcord when the Vampire Circus guy sets her up on the escape broke my heart lol. He was so convincing haha

[ 18. September 2011, 05:24: Message edited by: Helen_S ]

Kowalski
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8412

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Kowalski   Email Kowalski   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A Bridge Too Far (1977)

-

The Longest Day (1962)

-

Posts: 357 | From: Ireland | Registered: Nov 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
I finally got to The Omega Man, I can't say I cared for it very much at all [Frown] I'll stick with the fantastic Last Man On Earth.
Crash
Rewind Icon
Member # 7484

Member Rated:
Totally agree with you.
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hell in Pacific (1968)

It was looking good until a certain point and then it was like they couldn't be bothered anymore. Good up until 3/4's of the way through and then dies big time.

Posts: 2586 | From: Defrauding the company from abroad | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lovers with Cassie
Member # 7794

203 Updates!

Member Rated:
The Wanderers (1979). Ken Wahl, John Friedrich, Karen Allen, Toni Kalem, Alan Rosenberg, Jim Youngs, Tony Ganios and Linda Manz. The experiences let alone times of a gang of Italian-Americans growing up in The Bronx in 1963. Based on the novel by Richard Price.
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, what? Yeah, you looking at a Baldie now, faggot!
Posts: 2586 | From: Defrauding the company from abroad | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
Foul Play (1978)

Beware of the dwarf!

The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Good Package     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and...., im..., ready to take a chance again

ready to put my love on the line...

Posts: 1605 | From: Lake Chicamocomico | Registered: Feb 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
Haha [Big Grin]
Lovers with Cassie
Member # 7794

203 Updates!

Member Rated:
Becket (1964). Richard Burton, Peter O'Toole, John Gielgud, Donald Wolfit, Martita Hunt, Pamela Brown and Felix Aylmer. The troubled friendship between the Archbishop of Canterbury Thomas a Becket and his English king , Henry II. Based on the play Becket or the Honour of God by Jean Anouilh.
  This topic comprises 107 pages: 1  2  3  ...  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  ...  105  106  107   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home