iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 70's Movies » Last 70's (or earlier) film you watched? (Page 107)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 107 pages: 1  2  3  ...  104  105  106  107   
Author Topic: Last 70's (or earlier) film you watched?
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Traumnovelle (1969) - While I prefer the beautiful, haunting sights and sounds and extra creepy aspects of Kubrick's Eyes Wide Shut, this German TV version is also really good. Very dreamy and tense at times. Woulda got a higher score only it died a death the last ten minutes. 7/10
Posts: 3943 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Schizo (1976) - This is brilliant, one of my favourite Pete Walker films. Even though I thought I remembered the outcome it's written and directed so well that I was still questioning everything all the way through. It also has a few savage kills and one of the oddest seance scenes I've ever seen. 9/10
Posts: 3943 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
White Zombie (1932) - "We understand each other better now."

One of the most bone chilling moments of any horror ever! *Shudder* This is my favourite zombie film. I hadn't watched it for a number of years though and I found the time away made that second half in the castle genuinely much more terrifying. I'm so immune that it's rare to have me all shaken during and after a horror film like that. I'm right there with the characters friggin' helpless with the actions of this voodoo lunatic, yikes! And now I keep hearing those horrible sounds of the zombie workers pushing the machinery around and around in the mill! Utterly fabulous film. 10/10

Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
The Devil's Men (1976) - This Peter Cushing/Donald Pleasence flick has always escaped me. It's not what I would call a great film, but it was a super comfortable curled up on the couch with Halloween decorations and candles lit mood. Beautiful greek locations, hooded Satanic mayhem, exploding people and ends with this funky little number www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICSxjEALmYc What's not to like?! 7/10
  This topic comprises 107 pages: 1  2  3  ...  104  105  106  107   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home