iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Top 20 All-Time Favorite 80's Movie Poll Results - The Rewind Has Spoken! ! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Top 20 All-Time Favorite 80's Movie Poll Results - The Rewind Has Spoken! !
kevdugp73
He's eating after dark again....
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kevdugp73   Email kevdugp73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd have called for a re-count Valley if this was number one....number 10 is suspicious...but you seem trustworthy enough....although.....Karate Kid # 11......are you Karate Kidding!!!????
Posts: 2148 | From: Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By most of the list so far I am weary of these incredibles LOL
Posts: 4057 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 - (click for Rewind page)

#9 - Just One of the Guys (1985)

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

#8 - Fast Times At Ridgemont High (1982)

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:

#7 - Some Kind of Wonderful (1987)

Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:

#6 - The Breakfast Club (1985)

kevdugp73
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kevdugp73   Email kevdugp73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG I knew it......Flashdance is going to be #1.....
Posts: 2148 | From: Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hahaha
Posts: 4057 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:

#5 - The Goonies (1985)

Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:

#4 - Back To The Future (1985)

kevdugp73
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
Oh oh.....I'm thinking my #1 is not even in the top 20....how can it be......
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:

#3 - Can't Buy Me Love (1987)

Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:

#2 - Sixteen Candles (1984)

Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
No 2. Top 35 maybe [Razz]
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
and the #1 film selected by the Rewinders is:
kevdugp73
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
Come on Valley!!! You got someone there with a hand crank generating power for your laptop??!!
Crash
Rewind Icon
Member # 7484

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Crash   Email Crash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Sight and Sound critics' poll this isn't...
Posts: 2008 | From: Dixieland | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:

#1 - The Lost Boys (1987)

Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
That's not even the best vampire flick of the 80's [Razz]
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Only The Karate Kid of mine made it [Frown]

Thanks Valley [Smile]

*Leaves bitter* [Mad]

kevdugp73
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
Might be neat for everyone to post their top 20 list to do some comparisons. Mine was:

1 Gremlins
2 The Karate Kid
3 Back To The Future
4 The Breakfast Club
5 The Goonies
6 Ghostbusters
7 Sixteen Candles
8 First Blood
9 Pretty In Pink
10 Weird Science
11 The Empire Strikes Back
12 Rocky 3
13 Revenge Of The Nerds
14 Some Kind Of Wonderful
15 Valley Girl
16 Flashdance
17 The Toy
18 Can't Buy Me Love
19 The Lost Boys
20 ET

Most surprised at Gremlins, Pretty In Pink and Weird Science not making the list. My top choice not even in the top 20...wow.....

Thanks again Valley for all your hard work....very fun....

Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i waited for the list to be complete before i responded. thanks again valley for getting all the info together. [Smile]

well, i knew from the get-go that my list was going to be a little out there. i am very surprised that KK isn't top ten.. but i didn't vote for it at all, so it's not a big deal to me haha... but i am very very shocked that lost boys is #1. another movie that didn't make it on my list!!

nice to see what the rewinders picked. we voted, and there it is! [Big Grin] [Cool]

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
Finally.. I want to thank Ronnie aka NowhereGirl for helping me with this next pic. She sent me her Top 20 list this way and I thought it was so cool that I asked her to do something similar to recap the Rewind Top 20. I actually saved her list and the pic below to my photobucket so that I will always have them to reference..
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 -
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i thought kev was kidding about flashdance but then i remembered he likes that movie. [Wink]

blue notebook paper..so eighties.

aliens was at the top of my list.

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home