iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » does anyone have tattoos?? (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: does anyone have tattoos??
xchazx
Rewind Guru
Member # 7158

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for xchazx   Email xchazx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 80'sRocked:
Naturally, I'm with the majority here. Ink is awesome. Anybody else feel like posting pics of your work? PM me if you don't want to post it on the boards.

i'll post some pics of mine when i actually get some. i have some pics where you can see my arm, but none that are direct pics of my work. i'll get the wifey on that.
Posts: 675 | From: Miskatonic University | Registered: Jul 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mr. Jack Burton   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Listen guys, this is a pretty techy subject for some on here, but if you get a tatt and you regret it then hey, tough luck, life's about choices, freedom to make choices, and if you make the wrong one, then you learn.. I've got a tattoo more than 10 years, and I still love it. So it's each to their own!! [Wink]
Posts: 1069 | From: Dragon of the Black Pool Restaurant, Chinatown. | Registered: Mar 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tramp stamps rock! [Wink]
haha
 -

80'srocked your tattoo looks awesome! the yellow on mine is still really good after maybe 10 years and lots of tanning [Smile]

Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet Muffy! Thanks for finally posting....you can thank me folks, begging always helps. [Big Grin]
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mr. Jack Burton   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well done 80's man.. Nice Muffy...
Posts: 1069 | From: Dragon of the Black Pool Restaurant, Chinatown. | Registered: Mar 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muffy Tepperman
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks guys,it has a swirl in the middle and lots of color details.....I draw so much better then that now, so I may need to add to it [Smile]
Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
Add to it.. It's nice but with today's artists you could really jazz it up and have an amzing piece, maybe even running up a bit or even down... [Wink]
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks good Muffy. Thanks for sharing. I know at one time I had three of my tats online somewhere but not too sure if they're still here. If I can find them I'll post them.
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YourEyesCanBeSoCruel asked me to post these for her because she doesn't know how:

-  -

Very nice YourEyes.

Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YourEyesCanBeSoCruel
Master Rewinder
Member # 7480

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for YourEyesCanBeSoCruel   Author's Homepage   Email YourEyesCanBeSoCruel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YAY! Thanks 80'sRocked!

I LOOOOVVVEE the photoshopped one my friend did for me. The one of the butterfly I just kind of did a trial and error with my digital camera to get it.

That photo (the butterfly) is actually how my parents found out I had that tattoo! I didn't try hiding it, I wore my hair back and was CONSTANTLY tucking my hair behind my ear actually! They just didn't notice until I posted a photo on myspace. Odd. I know.

Thanks again 80's!

Posts: 133 | From: Michigan | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
No problem YourEyes....they look cool.
TKO
Contains 0.2% of Rewind Riboflavin
Member # 1471

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for TKO   Email TKO   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice tats everyone.

I always liked the Polynesian and Maori patterns. They are also different for each person.
IF... I should ever get another one (I doubt it), I want one like that. But a trip to New Zealand isn't gonna happen any time soon.

Posts: 1058 | From: Echo Beach, far away in time | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
YourEyesCanBeSoCruel asked me to post these for her because she doesn't know how:

-  -

Very nice YourEyes.

i love it. i adore star tattoos. [Cool]
Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this pic is several years old but the only pic i ever took of this tattoo..sorry it's not the best quality.

it's a red and black yin and yang, with a light blue flame around it. it's very personal to me and i love it.
can't show the others lol.

-

hehe it looks like a ladybug here!

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muffy Tepperman
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
Ronnie I love the colors! [Smile]

Youcan.......very pretty.....thanks for sharing everybody. [Smile]

Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
Nice Ronnie, real nice..
80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
Cool tat Ronster!
YourEyesCanBeSoCruel
Master Rewinder
Member # 7480

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for YourEyesCanBeSoCruel   Author's Homepage   Email YourEyesCanBeSoCruel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ronnie:
Very nice YourEyes. </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face=""Century Gothic", Verdana, Arial">i love it. i adore star tattoos. [Cool] [/QB]

Thanks! I like yours too. I really like the fact that some people might think that a simple tattoo is just that, simple, but both of mine are "simple" but meaningful to me. Love it!
Posts: 133 | From: Michigan | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Earth Angel   Email Earth Angel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen Muffys 'tramp stamp'.....it's really pretty...and unique coz she designed it herself. I hate it when people just pick one out of the book, I mean.....imagine bumping in to some awful skank with the same tattoo....WRONGDY WRONG WRONG WRONG.

X

Posts: 981 | From: If they dont kiss, they dont fall in love | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
It's about time I post this for my buddy xchazx and fellow hockey fans:

http://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo296/fortheloveofgod/RangersTattoo.jpg

May look a little distorted in the pic because it kinda wraps around my forearm. I had to smush my arm down to get the full shot.

80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
Here's more....on my left upper arm:

http://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo296/fortheloveofgod/Tattoo4.jpg

http://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo296/fortheloveofgod/YankeesTattoo.jpg

xchazx
Rewind Guru
Member # 7158

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for xchazx   Email xchazx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
It's about time I post this for my buddy xchazx and fellow hockey fans:

http://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo296/fortheloveofgod/RangersTattoo.jpg

May look a little distorted in the pic because it kinda wraps around my forearm. I had to smush my arm down to get the full shot.

i guess you are pretty devoted to your team.

i need to get my wife to take some pics of mine. though none of mine are sports related.

Posts: 675 | From: Miskatonic University | Registered: Jul 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
I'd love to see them xchazx....and everyone else.
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Riptide   Email Riptide   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Impressive 80'sRocked, NY to the hilt!
Posts: 4413 | From: Where the streets have no name | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
80sRocked-You definately like your sports teams.

I know I don't like tattoos....but I just was wondering...does anyone have any that are 80s related? Or plan to get one?

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home