iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 21C Movies » Last 20** movie you HAVE seen (Page 60)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 97 pages: 1  2  3  ...  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  ...  95  96  97   
Author Topic: Last 20** movie you HAVE seen
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love that one too Kev, one I have to watch whenever it comes on TV [Smile]
Posts: 4056 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We watched Just Go With It last night. Omg, I haven't laughed so hard in ages. It was classic Adam Sandler comedy again!
Posts: 2287 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree "Just Go With It" was very cute and far better than I expected from the previews.

Watched "Unknown" earlier today .. I enjoyed it, but unfortunately figured it out from the start. Plus, it was just a little bit too drawn out.. still not bad though.

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Nomster V2.0   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Super 8

Words cannot describe how much I loved this movie. Definitely one that all rewinders should check out if they haven't already done so!

Super N8ms [Cool]

Posts: 2517 | From: Living in oblivion. Third floor up. Nice views from the window.... | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 4  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Nomster V2.0   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Having recently watched Faster and Fast 5, I'm glad to see The Rock back doing the kind of movie that fans want to see him doing rather than that kiddy crap he's been doing recently...

Dwayne Nomston [Cool]

Posts: 2517 | From: Living in oblivion. Third floor up. Nice views from the window.... | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 4  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Skeleton Key - Why did I sit through that, what a huge waste of time  -
Posts: 4056 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
The Invasion - I was really enjoying this until that terrible ending [Frown]
kevdugp73
He's eating after dark again....
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kevdugp73   Email kevdugp73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Loved Super 8 too Noms....may very well be one of the very few non 80's movies I'll buy for my collection.

Just got back from Captain America. A bit slow paced in parts, but liked it over all. I collected comics as a kid, so I love seeing all these superheros come to life....

Posts: 2148 | From: Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree, Noms, on the Rock and Super 8! Helen, I loved Skeleton Key...I've seen it like 5 times lol.

I watched The Task, an After Dark film. It was pretty good. I've also watched the Lincoln Lawyer, Hall Pass and Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Roderick Rules. I don't know if I've mentioned those or not. Anyway, I really liked Lincoln Lawyer and Diary...I didn't care for Hall Pass at all.

Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for the young warrior   Author's Homepage   Email the young warrior   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
freeway killer - based on the true story of serial killer william bonin who cruised the freeways of california killing 14 young men and suspected of killing dozens more.

really gruesome stuff with a very convincing performance from scott anthony leet as the sadistic killer bonin, also stars michael rooker(days of thunder)in a small part as the pursuing detective.

http://youtu.be/h1KCALwsmUc freeway killer trailer .

[ 14. August 2011, 09:36: Message edited by: the young warrior ]

Posts: 3243 | From: canterbury united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
5 times Petty [Eek!] lol

Just watched Species 3. I liked it, much better than part 2.

Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Hangover 2. Very funny- not quite as good as the first one, but we had a lot of laughs.
Posts: 2287 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amaranth
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8882

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for amaranth   Email amaranth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Lost Future (2010) enjoyable post-apocolyptic movie with zombies starring Sean Bean worth a watch
Posts: 456 | From: Scotland uk | Registered: May 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leo Logan
Rewind Idol
Member # 9206

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Leo Logan   Email Leo Logan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Happening (2008) with Mark Wahlberg & Zooey Deschanel. Really horrible due to its ridiculous plot.
Posts: 4123 | From: Willimantic, CT | Registered: Oct 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Kreese
Master Rewinder
Member # 9369

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for John Kreese   Email John Kreese   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Captain America - thought it was one of the worst comic movies i've seen in a while. horrible script that they rushed out, as the movie had begun shooting before the script was finished. complete waste of a movie that could have been cool.
Posts: 144 | Registered: Jan 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crash
Rewind Icon
Member # 7484

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Crash   Email Crash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Leo Logan:
The Happening (2008) with Mark Wahlberg & Zooey Deschanel. Really horrible due to its ridiculous plot.

Hahaha. I thought that "The Happening" was one of the worst films from a major studio in the past 10 years. Leo, didn't you just despise Mark Wahlberg's amazingly awful performance? That "little," soft, wimpy voice of his and the wide-eyed stares of stupidity just got to me. The move didn't serve the usually dependable Zooey Deschanel well either. I saw an interview with director M. Night who was bragging, comparing it to "The Godfather," and saying that audiences were shaking afterward. Shaking with laughter, most likely... [Smile] I want a pipe of whatever that egomaniac was smoking.
Posts: 2008 | From: Dixieland | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Watched Your Highness...with the guys from Pineapple Express, Zooey Deschanel and Natalie Portman...silly, fun movie! You could see the influences of movies like Willow, Time Bandits, Labyrinth and a bunch of other fantasy films.
speaking of Zooey...
I actually didn't mind The Happening. It had a few creepy moments. But I thought it was Zooey who was hard to watch in it.

Also watched Soul Surfer. Good family movie, and a great story. I adore Annasofia Robb. [Smile]

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
I thought The Happening did have some creepy moments but my god, Wahlberg was truly horrendous. He acted like it was a spoof or something.

This is the best thing to come out of it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvmytj56Tck [Razz]

Crash
Rewind Icon
Member # 7484

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Crash   Email Crash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"What? No!" Everyone I've shown that youtube clip to, Helen, has laughed hysterically. Thanks agin. [Smile]
Posts: 2008 | From: Dixieland | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Haha, you're welcome [Smile] I just had to watch it again [Razz]
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

Omg, that was hilarious! I haven't seen the Happening- looks like I'll be skipping that one after hearing the horrendous reviews. I don't think M. Night has had a good movie since the Sixth Sense. And Zooey gets on my nerves- that weird voice and the bug eyes bug me!
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

We watched Little Fockers last night. It was okay, but I could have done without the whole Dustin Hoffman trying to be funny routine, wandering around doing the Flamenco. He ruined it for me. Oh, well, what do ya want for free. My husband's friend gave him some movies to borrow- we watched The Hangover 2 already, and now we have Battle Los Angeles, The Dilemma and True Grit left to watch.
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Oh I'll have to see Little Fockers, really liked the first 2 films [Smile] Dustin doing the flamenco lol
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Species 4 - Ben Cross was pretty much the only good thing about this one. Pretty boring and didn't even really feel like a Species film.
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Twilight - I haven't laughed so hard in a bit, I literally have face ache  -

[ 17. August 2011, 17:26: Message edited by: Helen_S ]

This topic comprises 97 pages: 1  2  3  ...  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  ...  95  96  97   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home