iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 90's Movies » Last movie from the 90s you watched (Page 32)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 55 pages: 1  2  3  ...  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  ...  53  54  55   
Author Topic: Last movie from the 90s you watched
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Clown At Midnight - Always liked this one. Fun little slasher. I'm a sucker for the opera house settings and back story [Smile]
Posts: 4057 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amaranth
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8882

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for amaranth   Email amaranth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tommy boy (1995) Chris Farlie-funny movie havent seen much of his work before, he was a funny guy shame hes gone i think he would have made some great movies
Posts: 456 | From: Scotland uk | Registered: May 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for J2ME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Big Daddy (1999)

A lazy law school grad adopts a kid to impress his girlfriend, but everything doesn't go as planned and he becomes the unlikely foster father. -- IMDb

6/10

Posts: 1564 | From: Emirates Stadium | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for the young warrior   Author's Homepage   Email the young warrior   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
in the cold of the night 1990- an erotic thriller from nico mastorakis starring jeff lester,adrianne sachs,marc singer,david soul and shannon tweed.
very stylishly shot thriller from nico mastorakis which might be about as daft as they come but is still a quite a fun watch with rarely a dull moment and with more than its fair share of skin on display,especially if you watch the uncut nc17 version!
http://youtu.be/Kh9wyt4nQ-M .

Posts: 3243 | From: canterbury united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Good Package     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
kingpin

the rise and fall and re rise of bowling great roy munson

Posts: 1605 | From: Lake Chicamocomico | Registered: Feb 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just watched The Man in the Moon (1991)

It was a nice but sad drama with a very good cast.
I liked the location, the Elvis tunes and that Billy character had a cool car [Smile]

-

Posts: 7056 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lovers with Cassie
Remembering when Mel Gibson was young....
Member # 7794

203 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Lovers with Cassie   Email Lovers with Cassie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pump Up the Volume (1990). Christian Slater, Annie Ross, Andy Romano, Scott Paulin, Mimi Kennedy, Anthony Lucero, Billy Morrissette, Robert Schenkkan, Cheryl Pollak, Ellen Greene and Samantha Mathis. A solitary American adolescent broadcasts a pirate radio station from his home late at night wherein his voices his thoughts on issues, enthralling his fellow high school students while infuriating its officals.
Posts: 1756 | From: Australia. | Registered: Mar 2009 | Site Updates: 203  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Total Recall (1990)

One of Arnie's last great movies - it was Jingle All The Way Down from then on.

Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You leave Jingle all the way alone  - [Razz]
Posts: 4057 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xchazx
Rewind Guru
Member # 7158

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for xchazx   Email xchazx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by amaranth:
Tommy boy (1995) Chris Farlie-funny movie havent seen much of his work before, he was a funny guy shame hes gone i think he would have made some great movies

as far as comedies go, i would rank Tommy Boy up there with Caddyshack.
Posts: 675 | From: Miskatonic University | Registered: Jul 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
watched The Game with Michael Douglas. fell asleep twice ha.
Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Helen_S:
You leave Jingle all the way alone  - [Razz]

I tried, but I just can't...

It's like Steve Martin. There's his Lonely Guy phase, his Planes Trains and Automobiles phase, his Dirty Rotten Scoundrels phase, but then you get his Cheaper By The Dozen 2 phase....

Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
How could you? How can you not just be filled with joy at 'Why do I need a doll, I've got the real Turbo man at home' Awwwwwwww  - [Razz]
Leo Logan
Rewind Idol
Member # 9206

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Leo Logan   Email Leo Logan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Turbulence (1997) - Ray Liotta and Lauren Holly.
Posts: 4125 | From: Willimantic, CT | Registered: Oct 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

quote:
Originally posted by Helen_S:
How could you? How can you not just be filled with joy at 'Why do I need a doll, I've got the real Turbo man at home' Awwwwwwww  - [Razz]

Exactly. There's never a Terminator around when you need one.....
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Hahaha [Big Grin]
Leo Logan
Rewind Idol
Member # 9206

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Leo Logan   Email Leo Logan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Avengers (1998) - Ralph Fiennes, Uma Thurman & Sean Connery
Posts: 4125 | From: Willimantic, CT | Registered: Oct 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
American Pie - Wow, this was way worse than I imagined. The Dad was the only good thing about it.
Crash
Rewind Icon
Member # 7484

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Crash   Email Crash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eugene Levy makes any movie better! (I am absolutely not a fan of the American Pie series. They are just the poor-person's Porky's knock-offs, and not nearly as funny.)

[ 01. September 2011, 22:05: Message edited by: Crash ]

Posts: 2008 | From: Dixieland | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood (1996)

Haha, this was funny. Wayans brothers just know how to do it.

-

Posts: 7056 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Good Package     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
american pie 2 was better, speaking of levy's power to enhance a film made me think of john candy's powers of contribution, those guys were a great team a few examples immeadiatley spring to mind such as armed and dangerous as well as the last polka which is on youtube and splash.

i would also put danny devito in a list with these guys, anytime they show up in a movie they make it better just by being in it

Posts: 1605 | From: Lake Chicamocomico | Registered: Feb 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crash
Rewind Icon
Member # 7484

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Crash   Email Crash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are right on, GP. These guys are special--and never fail to make me laugh. [Smile]

One of my favorite SCTV/Eugene Levy sketches ever:
SCTV/Eugene Levy "Al Peck's Used Fruit"

Posts: 2008 | From: Dixieland | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leo Logan
Rewind Idol
Member # 9206

Member Rated:
I watched the first part of the 1997 miniseries version of "The Shining" on the Internet today with Steven Weber as Jack and Rebecca De Mornay as Wendy.
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

90s guilty pleasure: You've Got Mail, with Hanks and Ryan.

It's like one of their 80s romcoms, but a bit more grown up. Me like....

Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
That's in my top 3 soppy films [Big Grin]
  This topic comprises 55 pages: 1  2  3  ...  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  ...  53  54  55   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home