iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 90's Movies » Last movie from the 90s you watched (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 55 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  53  54  55   
Author Topic: Last movie from the 90s you watched
annier
Master Rewinder
Member # 3305

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for annier   Author's Homepage   Email annier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sleepers..love that film
Oh and i watched Mr Destiny but that might've been 80's

Posts: 312 | From: London | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
annier
Master Rewinder
Member # 3305

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for annier   Author's Homepage   Email annier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh and Defending your life... i think thats early 90's
Posts: 312 | From: London | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Diary of a Hitman (1991)

Cool little flick.
Forest Whitaker was great and it´s always nice to see Sherilyn Fenn.
Sharon Stone and James Belushi had small parts.

-

Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think this one(Diary of a hitman) is on Ondemand. I was thinking about watching it, so now I guess I should!
Posts: 2289 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pump up the volume... 8/10
Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Vibrations, 1996. Had a bit of an 80's feel, but pretty low budget and far-fetched.

-

Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Dark Side of the Moon (1990)

- Interesting low budget sci-fi/horror flick.
A spaceship crew against the devil himself in the year 2022.
Seen this once in the early 90´s and now just got it again.

-

Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Entrapment, 1999. Sean Connery, Catherine Zeta-Jones.
I always enjoyed this one and have seen it numerous times. I like all "heist" movies in general.

-

Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jimpickens
Senior Rewinder
Member # 5801

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jimpickens     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sonny Boy and Hard Boiled.
Posts: 64 | From: weston,wv | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saturnchick
Master Rewinder
Member # 7524

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for saturnchick   Email saturnchick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Rock starring Nicholas Cage and Sean Connery.
Posts: 339 | From: New York City | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
The Rock, rocks!

My Cousin Vinny. Never gets old. The quotes from this movie come out of my mouth daily.

"I guess the f'n thing is broke."
"You got mud in the tire."
"The two yoots."
"I wore this ridiculous thing, for you."
"Shout it out when you know the answer."
"What are you? A f'n world traveller?"
"Were these magic grits? Did you buy them from the same person who sold Jack his beanstalk beans?"

-  -

annier
Master Rewinder
Member # 3305

Member Rated:
I watched One night stand last night with Wesley Snipes...never seen it before...quite a good film.
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mr. Jack Burton   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by annier:
I watched One night stand last night with Wesley Snipes...never seen it before...quite a good film.

Which was???
Posts: 1069 | From: Dragon of the Black Pool Restaurant, Chinatown. | Registered: Mar 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
annier
Master Rewinder
Member # 3305

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Jack Burton:
quote:
Originally posted by annier:

Which was???
Which was what ? [Confused]
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mr. Jack Burton   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Woops.. I read that wrong. Didn't see you put the name of the film in!!

My bad honey!! [Wink]

Posts: 1069 | From: Dragon of the Black Pool Restaurant, Chinatown. | Registered: Mar 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
annier
Master Rewinder
Member # 3305

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Jack Burton:
Woops.. I read that wrong. Didn't see you put the name of the film in!!

My bad honey!! [Wink]

So you thought i wrote i had a one night stand with wesley snipes....LOL [Smile]
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
Yep!!

[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I watched Beautiful Girls on Sat. I forgot to mention it. An overlooked movie imo, starring Timothy Hutton, Matt Dillon and a whole bunch of other stars.
Posts: 2289 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
I´m Dangerous Tonight (1990)

- This was quite good terror tale directed by Tobe Hooper.
Some genre faces here like Anthony Perkins, Dee Wallace-Stone and R. Lee Ermey.
I like to collect these Twin Peaks babes (Fenn, Amick, Boyle, Lee) 80s and early 90s flicks.

-

hewzy
Rewind Guru
Member # 6043

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for hewzy   Email hewzy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
New Jack City 1991- Love the film and Chris Rocks charactor makes me laugh!! [Smile]

-

Posts: 729 | From: Birmingham, England | Registered: Sep 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SweetShannon
Rewind Curious
Member # 7630

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for SweetShannon   Author's Homepage   Email SweetShannon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Boyz N The Hood

A Very good movie

Posts: 7 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Dec 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for J2ME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

From Dusk Till Dawn on Blu-ray.

Great film. Excellent restoration to Blu-ray.

Some Reviews.

Posts: 1564 | From: Emirates Stadium | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
Can It Be Love (1992)

Good T&A flick with loads and loads of hot babes.
It´s nice to watch Fort Lauderdale beach heat
when there´s -20 degrees celsius outside here in Finland.

-

Pyro
Rewind Devotee
Member # 7658

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Pyro   Email Pyro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 1802 | From: Planet Druidia | Registered: Jan 2009 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
Shattered (1991)

Quite good thriller.
Bob Hoskins has a great role.

-

This topic comprises 55 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  53  54  55   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home