iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Anyone know this film

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Anyone know this film
loftyjon
Rewind Curious
Member # 925

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for loftyjon   Email loftyjon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember a film I am sure it was from the eighties and it was about a guy who went on a Space Mission to the Sun and he turned and looked into the sun's glare and it damaged his eyes. When he got back to earth whenever he looked at the sun again it turned him into a super human ??

Any ideas ?

Posts: 2 | From: London | Registered: Jan 2003 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
careyoky
Rewind Curious
Member # 659

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for careyoky   Email careyoky   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im not sure if this is the same movie but "Superfuzz" was about a cop who saw an explosion in a swamp and everytime from then on he had superpowers until he saw the color red. it starred Terrence Hill and Ernest Borgnine.
Posts: 3 | Registered: Jan 2003 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
loftyjon
Rewind Curious
Member # 925

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for loftyjon   Email loftyjon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know of it was that film as it is definetly based in Space at the start and he sees the sun and then gets his super powers from that. Nothing to do with a bog, thanks for your help though.
Posts: 2 | From: London | Registered: Jan 2003 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home