iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » im looking for a name of a great 80\90s' movie

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: im looking for a name of a great 80\90s' movie
idan
Rewind Curious
Member # 822

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for idan   Email idan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Girl of little daughter 14 lovefalls in the boy when met the same in the river in case the same boy was the son of the most good friends are parental her the girl fell in love with the boy really strong comes to criticize him all the time and he initially didn't want with her serious contacN but with the time he gave her opportunity in the final analysis the sister of the little girl met the boy and both fall in love and fulfil a novel after the back of the little sister of the boy is was killed in the time that he arranged the field on account of that he tried to lift which hat that is was caught on the tree he fell from the tractor and the tracrot reduced him

The movie is based on story from the 50s'

the name its something with "the moon man" something like that ...

100000 Thanks to the man that help me to find the name of this movie

Posts: 3 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
Eddie Wilson
Rewind Guru
Member # 169

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Eddie Wilson   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This movie is "Man in the Moon" with Jason London and Reese Witherspoon
Posts: 711 | From: Fort Worth, Texas, USA | Registered: Dec 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
idan
Rewind Curious
Member # 822

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for idan   Email idan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YOU R THE MAN !!!

thanks alot !!!

you have any idea where can i get this movie ?
Thanks man!

Posts: 3 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
Eddie Wilson
Rewind Guru
Member # 169

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Eddie Wilson   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no problem man. happy to help. I'm not sure where to get the movie though. I would check amazon.com or half.com. hope that helps
Posts: 711 | From: Fort Worth, Texas, USA | Registered: Dec 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home