iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 21C Movies » New Bond Girl Olga Kurylenko (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: New Bond Girl Olga Kurylenko
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you squint your eyes and look at it, then it looks like his hands are part of her hair. The thing I noticed were his hands and her chin...I don't know why that's why stood out to me in the picture...

My mom asked me the other night if I'd go see this movie with her at the theater.

I watched Cold Mountain and The Others, and I did like both movies, I just was never crazy about her in anything. It wasn't that she did a bad acting job or anything...it's just something about her personally that I never really liked her much...that's why I think she's over rated...but then I start thinking who to compare her to...to make her over rated, and then the more I do that- the more I think...well, maybe she isn't so bad after all.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TKO:
Wow, 80'sRocked.. Those are exact my two favourite movies starring Nicole Kidman. Cold Mountain was indeed brilliant.

Guess we have good taste my friend.
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Far and Away was pretty good too, for me.
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home