iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 21C Movies » New Bond Girl Olga Kurylenko (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: New Bond Girl Olga Kurylenko
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MotleyRulz:
Deal jdocster.....

Cool! Now, we just have to get the women to sign off on this... [Big Grin]
Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think Daniel Craig is good looking either...I think he looks way older-I guess I am so superficial-he might have a wonderful personality-just like I am sure these guys are looking at Olga's personality . Daniel Craig and I are the same age. I don't have one wrinkle on my face yet...and he's loaded with them. All that scares me...when I see people my age...who are physically in good shape, but their face is older looking than their body.
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jobs take their toll on people over the years. Acting is a hard job with long hours. I'm sure you'd find some wrinkles were you constantly in front of the camera working like the stars are.....
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Daniel Craig has been acting for 15 years, which is the same amount of time that I have been a mother...believe me motherhood takes a worse toll on your body than acting ever should.

He only has made about 2 movies a years for the past 15 years....plus he has a stunt double for all the "really" hard stuff.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mr. Jack Burton   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You two also need to arm wrestle methinks.. I can fell an Over The Top tournament coming on!!! [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]
Posts: 1069 | From: Dragon of the Black Pool Restaurant, Chinatown. | Registered: Mar 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How old is he ISIS? I mean, Im 37 and I assume you fall around there. REALLY? He's that YOUNG? His face just looks HARD to me and he looks sorta SQUINTY. I mean if your gonna try to walk in the shoes of Sean Connery ya gotta really BRING IT!
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kevdugp73
He's eating after dark again....
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kevdugp73   Email kevdugp73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For the last time...Olga is my wife...Brooke is my girlfriend. Motley...I've sent your pic to the border guards I know...good luck gettin through to Canada! [Big Grin]
Posts: 2148 | From: Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kevdugp73:
For the last time...Olga is my wife...Brooke is my girlfriend. Motley...I've sent your pic to the border guards I know...good luck gettin through to Canada! [Big Grin]

Wait a second! I get Brooke and Motley gets Olga...

- [Big Grin]

Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I find it amusing that you comapre your life of being a mother (not saying at all its not hard but he definitely leads the more stressful life)to a life of travel, 16 hour (actually working)days, jet lag, and yes he does alot of his stunts. No comparison at all. Not even a simile or a metaphor although it was quite amusing. I'm assuming you email back and forth with him regularly as well.....
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
Mamamia-He's 40, and so am I. Motley-how do you know his schedule? And how do you know mine, and what I do all day?

I have been outside in the freezing cold all day, for 6 hours...putting up Christmas lights, I have been up on a ladder most of the time...and probably made 30 or more trips up and down 3 flights of steps to my attic. He's probably lounging in the Bahamas somewhere.

Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

I figured you'd already know his schedule and email him or something. I only know from what I read on here about yours and the Christmas lights are a personal choice. Chances are if he's in the Bahamas hes earned it. Maybe they'll start giving out free trips for hanging up Christmas lights or something. I know I'd want a free trip if I had willfully spent 6 hours doing it and working as well..... [Roll Eyes]

P.S. Thanks for once again taking a topic off on a tangent......

mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now the funny thing here is, this guy says the actor in the Bond movies SHOULD look weathered cuz he works his azz off all day making movies . Okay, well, then explain why the GIRL in the Bond movie doesn't look weathered!!!!!
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mr. Jack Burton   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mamamiasweetpeaches:
Now the funny thing here is, this guy says the actor in the Bond movies SHOULD look weathered cuz he works his azz off all day making movies . Okay, well, then explain why the GIRL in the Bond movie doesn't look weathered!!!!!

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Excellent Mama..

Posts: 1069 | From: Dragon of the Black Pool Restaurant, Chinatown. | Registered: Mar 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TKO
Contains 0.2% of Rewind Riboflavin
Member # 1471

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for TKO   Email TKO   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's she is after a day of hard work. I think she looks even hotter now. [Smile]

-

I hope she's a keeper Motley. She's real pretty.

Peace!

Posts: 1058 | From: Echo Beach, far away in time | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EleanorJune
unregistered

8 Updates!

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well for whoever is planning on marrying her, I saw her spread in Maxim last night. The article is kinda lame, but the photo's make up for it!
| Site Updates: 8 IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by EleanorJune:
Well for whoever is planning on marrying her, I saw her spread in Maxim last night. The article is kinda lame, but the photo's make up for it!

So would you?? [Wink]

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
It was a hard choice for me to "let-her-go" but Brooke has stolen my heart... [Big Grin]

God I miss the beach!!!

-

heheee...

Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

Because shes a Bond girl not to mention the fact that shes only like 29.. Who'd you think they'd get to play a Bond girl? A middle aged weathered lady who smokes 2 packs a day? That may work for the part of Q. Plus like someone said earlier the James Bond in the Ian Fleming stories is more weathered looking and cold blooded. True fans will know that not simply someone who bases a character on looks.....
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
Brooke Burke is way prettier than Olga...I saw other pictures of Olga, and I didn't think she was that great. I actually thought she looked older than 29. Daniel Craig was a homeless person, before he became an actor...so I think he probably doesn't mind his job...and the work I do around my house...isn't just for fun....I get paid over $400 a night...so I don't "work" for free either. In the spring I am going on a 7 day cruise, so I'll be lounging in the Caribbean too, so he and I aren't much different, except I don't have the wrinkles he does. [Razz] [Razz] [Razz]
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
Daniel Craig looks rough-He looks like he could be my Dad.
http://www.imdb.com/media/rm2182714368/nm0185819

Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

First shallowness as in looks are everything and then bragging about money and anyone can go on a cruise as I am next summer. Don't be jealous just because Olga is younger than you. And chances are Mr. Craig probably doesn't base facts in the same generalized, ignorant biasness as you so that probably locks you out from being his kinfolk not to mention the fact that he probably doesn't enjoy talking about himself and making himself the center of constant attention.........
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
are you crazy?? Why do you think people become actors? Actors are the most egotistical people on the planet.
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

Ummm some of them may actually enjoy their craft. Congrats you just generalized millions of individuals once again based on a few hundred. Care to share anymore brilliance?
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
Whatever! My gosh...your the one that posted pictures of women...if that's not superficial...then what is? Plus, you went on and on about how I should be jealous of Daniel Craig cause he makes money and should be allowed to be in the Bahamas..cause he earned it...as if me doing "my job"...was meaningless, and that I just work for nothing.
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

I'm not the one who constantly posts pics of myself. Are you drunk? I never said you were jealous of Daniel Craig but the Bond girl (obviously you are as that comment went right over your head) and why wouldn't he be allowed/deserve to be in the Bahamas? I never said doing your job was meaningless and that you worked for nothing so I'm trying to figure out where you got that........
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home