iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « Karate Kid » JUST TO SAY HELLO TO EVERYONE!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: JUST TO SAY HELLO TO EVERYONE!!!
Mike_01
Rewind Curious
Member # 7532

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Mike_01   Email Mike_01   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone, this is just a message to say it's great to see people still coming onto the Karatekid forum, I used to be user mike0001 and joined this forum about 3 years ago but i forgot my password and my email has changed since then, I've been coming on here now and again to see if the forum's still alive and it's great to see so many members that love the films as much as I do and devote their life to the movies. Im still watching the movies on a daily basis and checking ebay now and again for any collectables.

Just my 2 cents, [Cool]

Regards your fellow karate kid fan!!! [Karate Kid]

P.S is there any body in north wales, UK on here as fanatic about the movies as me??? I unfortunately don't know of anyone else around my area.

Posts: 4 | From: North Wales | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Mike, welcome back [Smile]
Posts: 4056 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kinick
Rewinder
Member # 6245

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Kinick   Author's Homepage   Email Kinick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike_01:
P.S is there any body in north wales, UK on here as fanatic about the movies as me??? I unfortunately don't know of anyone else around my area.

Hi mike, I'm not from Wales but I'm a fellow UK'er too (N. Ireland) and I'm absurdly fanatical about The Karate Kid (just the original, mind you, sequels don't interest me much) I watch it at least a couple of times a week...I'm almost at a spiritual stage, haha. And, yep, checking eBay everyday for KK related memorabilia.
[Karate Kid]

Posts: 40 | From: UK | Registered: Nov 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wicky 2 nd Dan
Rewinder
Member # 7643

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Wicky 2 nd Dan   Email Wicky 2 nd Dan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im am not from whales but Norway.
Glad to hear Im not theonly onein love with these movies.My Sensei and I share that one,we even use the soundtracks to do kata and training.I got to have fun here not long ago with a combat we had in the dojo.I got to fight to the sound of Joe Espositios You re the best around from the movie.
And to be true,we were more than one student that loved that.Sensei had a quite wide smile on his face too during the combat training.
Perhaps we were rewarded for something???

Posts: 38 | From: Norway | Registered: Jan 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home