iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 90's Movies » Last movie from the 90s you watched (Page 7)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 55 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  53  54  55   
Author Topic: Last movie from the 90s you watched
Fightertown
Master Rewinder
Member # 7418

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Fightertown   Email Fightertown   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Saw this classic movie lastnight at New Beverly Cinema with friends.

Posts: 230 | From: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Double Impact rules!
Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mr. Jack Burton   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Watched The Truman Show. Still a brilliant and entertaining movie as ever. More so even in these days of horrible reality TV..
Posts: 1069 | From: Dragon of the Black Pool Restaurant, Chinatown. | Registered: Mar 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fightertown
Master Rewinder
Member # 7418

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Fightertown   Email Fightertown   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just purchased 'The Pefect Weapon' with Jeff Speakman on DVD format and I'm getting ready to watch it.
Posts: 230 | From: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by THX1138:
I just purchased 'The Pefect Weapon' with Jeff Speakman on DVD format and I'm getting ready to watch it.

That's a blast from the past. I saw that in the theaters back in the day.
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fightertown
Master Rewinder
Member # 7418

Rate Member
I watched 'Termintor 2' on Blu-Ray a few nights ago and sometime this weekend I'll view 'Universal Soldier' in Blu-Ray.
saturnchick
Master Rewinder
Member # 7524

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for saturnchick   Email saturnchick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just watched "Fear" which was released in 1996. I remember seeing it in the theater when it was released, and I really liked it at the time. After my latest viewing, the movie's flaws are much more apparent to me.
 -

5/10

Posts: 339 | From: New York City | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nightbreed--most definitely not as good as what I remembered.
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Prophecy, Vampires, Dracula (1992), Candyman 3 and Gods and Monsters.
Posts: 4057 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Adventures of Ford Fairlane (1990)

- A classic!
Third time i watched this and it´s just getting better.
Other great Renny Harlin flick Prison (1988) will be released on dvd here in Finland in april.

-

Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyro
Rewind Devotee
Member # 7658

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Pyro   Email Pyro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Sandlot - Still a good movie that I enjoy just as much now as I did when I first saw it.

-

Posts: 1802 | From: Planet Druidia | Registered: Jan 2009 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
She's going round the outside, round the outside...
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for buffalo-girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
okay i have a question for you guys? i started watching the last half hour or so of this movie last night and not sure what the name of it was as the movie they listed in the paper was called sphere with robert deniro and this movie had christian slater as a lawyer and kevin bacon in it? and kevin's eye and right part of his face was messed up and he was slow in this movie apparently he was accused of doing something? does anyone know the name of it? i would like to see it from the beginning now lol thanks alot
Posts: 1236 | From: buffalo, new york | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Nomster V2.0   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The movie is called Murder In The First and is set in Alcatraz where Kevin Bacon spends a loooooong time being victimized by Warden Gary Oldman after being sent their for stealing pittance.

Great movie.

Noms In The First [Cool]

Posts: 2517 | From: Living in oblivion. Third floor up. Nice views from the window.... | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 4  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pyromantic:
The Sandlot - Still a good movie that I enjoy just as much now as I did when I first saw it.

-

You're killing me Smalls

Awesome movie. Lot of good quotes.

Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I found the Sandlot at Walmart the other day for $5. Great movie.
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
She's going round the outside, round the outside...
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for buffalo-girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank-you noms i should have known you would know the movie i was talking about lol!! i will have to buy it never saw it before thanks again [Wink] [Cool]
Posts: 1236 | From: buffalo, new york | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aTomiK:
Other great Renny Harlin flick Prison (1988) will be released on dvd here in Finland in april.

That's the second good comment I've heard about that film this week. It's often shown on the Zone Horror channel here so I'll have to check it out next time [Smile]
Posts: 4057 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Horned King
Rewind Maestro
Member # 2691

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Horned King   Author's Homepage   Email The Horned King   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Goodburger (1997)

I own a red Nissan 300ZX just like the one Kenan crashed into Sinbad's car!

I never watched Goodburger until this year, on its 12th anniversary. I would have been just graduating from high school in 1997, and I wouldn't have given a flip for some Nickelodeon fluff. But now, with a daughter and stepkids of my own, I am discovering that the movies they like are pretty cool, actually!

Posts: 974 | From: Mel's Diner | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Postcards from the edge. "I'm still heeeeeeeere"  -
Antwuan
Senior Rewinder
Member # 7763

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Antwuan   Email Antwuan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
House Party and Child's Play 2.
Posts: 67 | From: Decatur,GA | Registered: Feb 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
A Stranger in the Mirror (1993)

- A TV movie based on a novel by Sidney Sheldon.
I bought this because of Lori Loughlin and she´s beautiful
but the movie is hilarious.

-

Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
The wonderful 'Magnolia'. "I'm quietly judging you" [Big Grin]

-

[ 27. February 2009, 07:28: Message edited by: There'll be no morning for us ]

J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for J2ME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Donnie Brasco on Blu-ray.

-

Blu-ray Review

Posts: 1564 | From: Emirates Stadium | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Boyz N the Hood (1991) 8/10

Cuba Gooding Jr
Laurence Fishburne
Ice Cube
Morris Chestnut
Angela Bassett

John Singleton--Director

Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Tales From The Darkside, The Movie - Ooh, this was so much better than I remembered [Cool]
  This topic comprises 55 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  53  54  55   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home