iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Top 100 80's Movies Of All Time (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Top 100 80's Movies Of All Time
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mr. Jack Burton   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
71:THE FLY
72:ONCE UPON A TIME IN AMERICA
73:MEATBALLS
74:FLETCH
75:RISKY BUSINESS
76:LIARS MOON
77:KICKBOXER
78:PRINCE OF DARKNESS
79:PHENOMENA
80:BLOOD SPORT

Posts: 1069 | From: Dragon of the Black Pool Restaurant, Chinatown. | Registered: Mar 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mr. Jack Burton   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
81:POLTERGEIST
82:NEAR DARK
83:COMING TO AMERICA
84:BACK TO SCHOOL
85:THEY LIVE
86:PRIVATE SCHOOL
87:THE KILLER
88:BORN ON THE 4TH OF JULY
89:URBAN COWBOY
90:THE NATURAL

Posts: 1069 | From: Dragon of the Black Pool Restaurant, Chinatown. | Registered: Mar 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
91:BEVERLY HILLS COP
92:FRIDAY THE 13TH 2
93:FIRESTARTER
94:RAZORBACK
95:PEE WEE'S ADVENTURE
96:THE LAST CRUSADE
97:TO LIVE AND DIE IN LA
98:FLIGHT OF THE NAVIGATOR
99:THE HITCHER
100:PARENTHOOD

Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
Now I'm off to bed... [Frown]
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great job Jack! That is dedication. Get some sleep....I have a feeling you need it after all that.
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome work Jack!
Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aruba4me
Senior Rewinder
Member # 6258

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Aruba4me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great job Jack, but I'm curious as to which one you haven't seen?
Posts: 71 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Nov 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jack hasn't seen "Valley Girl" if I understood correctly.

Actually, when we do these polls the majority of the votes for "Valley Girl" come from the US and Canada. Outside of that area most of the people are puzzled by its popularity and you'd be shocked by how many Europeans have never even seen it.

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
Valley Girl is the one in the top 10 I haven't seen. I will buy it before Christmas for sure. It looks like a good watch.

Thanks to all you guys who voted and big thanks for all your kind praise. I slept like the dead last night!!
My polling days are over!!! No wonder Bush won Florida!!! [Big Grin]

TKO
Contains 0.2% of Rewind Riboflavin
Member # 1471

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for TKO   Email TKO   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice job indeed.

The only real surprise to me is that Razorback made it into this top 100.
It’s a nice surprise though, cause I really liked it myself. But I don’t remember this movie ever being discussed here.

Posts: 1058 | From: Echo Beach, far away in time | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hewzy
Rewind Guru
Member # 6043

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for hewzy   Email hewzy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quality work there Jack !! [Smile]
Posts: 729 | From: Birmingham, England | Registered: Sep 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great job Jack! [Smile]

quote:
Originally posted by TKO:
Nice job indeed.

The only real surprise to me is that Razorback made it into this top 100.
It’s a nice surprise though, cause I really liked it myself. But I don’t remember this movie ever being discussed here.

That was down to me hehe. I adore it, it's in my top 10 horrors of all time [Cool]
Posts: 4056 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
See.. One person can make a difference!! [Wink]
80's Boy
Rewind Curious
Member # 7574

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for 80's Boy   Email 80's Boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi There...

I'm new here... and happy to participate! Well, here goes, but since I can only include 10 movies in my list, I added a few more at the bottom just 4 the fun of it... 'cause you know, the 80's DID rule!

10. Conan The Destroyer.
09. Weird Science.
08. Romancing The Stone.
07. Teenwolf.
06. Ghostbusters.
05. Aliens.
04. Back To The Future.
03. Star Wars: Return Of The Jedi.
02. Indiana Jones: Raiders Of The Lost Ark.
01. The Goonies.

Also some other that I really like...

Rambo III, Three Men & A Baby, Big, Beastmaster, Loverboy, Legend, Predator, Coming To America, Gremlins... Oh man! The names just keep coming!

Posts: 2 | From: One-Eye Willy's Pirate Ship... | Registered: Dec 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
Welcome to the adventure 80's boy.
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
Indeed.

And good list, mostly classics!!

80's Boy
Rewind Curious
Member # 7574

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for 80's Boy   Email 80's Boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tks Valley & Jack... btw, nice 100 list!
Posts: 2 | From: One-Eye Willy's Pirate Ship... | Registered: Dec 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by 80's Boy:
Tks Valley & Jack... btw, nice 100 list!

Seven dwarfs died in the making of this list..
Kase79
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 7609

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Kase79   Email Kase79   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
An American Werewolf In London
Back to the Future
The Goonies
Ghostbusters
Withnail & I
Local Hero
Gremlins
Labyrinth
Planes, Train & Automobiles
Trading Places

[ 16. December 2008, 03:57: Message edited by: Kase79 ]

Posts: 19 | From: Ireland | Registered: Dec 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Kase79:
An American Werewolf In London
Back to the Future
The Goonies
Ghostbusters
Withnail & I
Local Hero
Gremlins
Labyrinth
Planes, Train & Automobiles
Trading Places

Nice..
Werewolf is a classic..

haarlokk
Rewind Curious
Member # 7614

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for haarlokk   Email haarlokk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great topic [Smile]

01: The Burbs
02: Christmas Vacation
03: Over the Top
04: Big
05: Down and Out in Beverly Hills
06: Throw Momma from the Train
07: The Secret of My Success
08: Innerspace
09: Loverboy
10: Scrooged

10 movies aren't many when where talking about classic 80's, but this is 10 of my favorites [Smile]

Posts: 1 | Registered: Dec 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by haarlokk:
Great topic [Smile]

01: The Burbs
02: Christmas Vacation
03: Over the Top
04: Big
05: Down and Out in Beverly Hills
06: Throw Momma from the Train
07: The Secret of My Success
08: Innerspace
09: Loverboy
10: Scrooged

10 movies aren't many when where talking about classic 80's, but this is 10 of my favorites [Smile]

I own all 10...

Nice.. [Smile]

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home