iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » The ten 80's movies that you can't get enough of.... (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: The ten 80's movies that you can't get enough of....
Spreadking
Master Rewinder
Member # 7280

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Spreadking   Email Spreadking   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ten 80s films that I watch over and over again ?

Lovelines
Just One of the Guys
Friday the 13th
Friday the 13th Part 2
Midnight Madness
Hamburger the Motion Picture
Never Too Young To Die
My Bloody Valentine
Halloween II
Road House

Posts: 215 | From: Central TX | Registered: Aug 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I started this thread and I got say that while some of my top 10 are still on my list .. I have a few that have definitely changed.

Gosh .. as I think about it now .. it is gonna be tricky to narrow down to just 10. I've really expanded my list based the last year and 1/2 of watching and discussing.

Plus, I need to change my thought process from favorite 80's movies to 80's movies that I can't get enough of. Ha.. Like there's a difference. [Big Grin]

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Right now, my list looks like this. No particular order.

Big Trouble in Little China (1986)

-

Zapped! (1982)

-

Savage Streets (1984)

-

Ferris Bueller´s Day Off (1986)

-

Night of the Creeps (1986)

-

Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Lost Empire (1984)

-

The Malibu Bikini Shop (1986)

-

The Lost Boys (1987)

-

Fright Night (1985)

-

Making the Grade (1984)

-

Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Veronica Sawyer
Rewind Guru
Member # 2221

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Veronica Sawyer   Email Veronica Sawyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's always changing, but right now mind would be...

Fast Times
Fright Night
Fire with Fire
Dream a little dream
Heathers (of course)
Friday the 13th part 6
The Initiation
Nightmare on Elm Street part 3
Ferris Bueller
Halloween 2

Seems like I've been watching a lot of horror more than anything else lately!

Posts: 731 | From: Racine, WI | Registered: Dec 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As far as 80s movies I can't get enough of ..meaning I can watch them anytime they are on, and have seen over and over and never get tired of them.. can't name ten but..

Aliens
Valley Girl
Back To The Future
Halloween II
Return Of The Living Dead

[ 30. July 2012, 14:59: Message edited by: Ronnie ]

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zigyma7ik
unregistered

39 Updates!

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just about anything with animatronics/puppets and cheesy-comic stuff. Zombies and slashers.
| Site Updates: 39 IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jforsberg
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 12862

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for jforsberg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Back to the Beach is my all time favorite movie!! 80's fun cheese. I could seriously watch this over and over. Close second is Overboard. That is on tv all the freaking time, but no matter what, I will sit and watch it. My husband always gives me such a hard time about that!
Posts: 22 | Registered: Aug 2012 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

- posted      Profile for TerdNthePoolGGB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
10.Die Hard
9. Conan the Barbarian
5. Fletch
5. Raiders of the Lost Ark
5. Goonies
5. WarGames gotta love those 7-11's
4. Fast Times at Ridgemont High
3. Real Genius is such a treat
2. Karate kid
1. Vacation never gets old

Posts: 1989 | From: The deep end | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 14  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doc74
Rewind Curious
Member # 13185

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Doc74   Email Doc74   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know, it's more than 10 but it's way to hard to narrow it down.

The Karate Kid
Can't Buy Me Love
Crazy For You
Some Kind of Wonderful
Die Hard
First Blood
Back To The Future
Platoon
Vacation
Goonies
Ferris Bueller
The Lost Boys
Stand By Me
The Breakfast Club

Posts: 5 | From: Australia | Registered: Sep 2012 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rob@80s
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 13270

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Rob@80s   Email Rob@80s   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can go for ten fairly big, well known films that really define the era for me, and that I've enjoyed many times over the years:

Breakfast Club
Some Kind of Wonderful
Manhunter
Videodrome
Return of the Jedi
Karate Kid II
Body Heat
Terminator
Bladerunner
Lethal Weapon

And then ten pictures that perhaps don't have so much exposure today, but still contain all sorts of mesmerising shades of the 80s spectrum:

Double Switch
Loverboy
Getting It Right
Gleaming The Cube
Breakin' 2
Chained Heat
Cutter's Way
The Ploughman's Lunch
Drowning By Numbers
Kings And Desperate Men

Posts: 22 | Registered: Sep 2012 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gordongecko
Rewind Guru
Member # 4685

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for gordongecko   Email gordongecko   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Vacation Series (Christmas being my favorite)
Funny Farm
Wall Street
Great Outdoors
Planes Trains and Automobiles
Christmas Story
Goonies
Fast Times
Breakfast Club
Back to the Future series

Posts: 714 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Apr 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home