iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » least favourite 80's movies! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: least favourite 80's movies!
cindymancini
Selling underpants to geeks since 1984...
Member # 679

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for cindymancini   Email cindymancini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NowhereGirl:

whoa, cindy.. DATE WITH AN ANGEL is great! you really didn't like it???

I don't know...I tried watching it and there was this weird sound effect thing happening and I got annoyed. In all fairness, I didn't watch it in it's entirety. Perhaps I'll give in a second chance just because I like Phoebe.
Posts: 2234 | From: Shopping at the Galleria! | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

I unfortunately own playing for keeps. Someone shoot me now.

Other really bad 80's movies.

ISHTAR
Welcome to 18.
Leonard part 6.

WE are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cindymancini
Selling underpants to geeks since 1984...
Member # 679

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for cindymancini   Email cindymancini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Devolution:
Devolution here,

I unfortunately own playing for keeps. Someone shoot me now.

WE are DEVO

How did one knowingly make that purchase?? My condolences.
Posts: 2234 | From: Shopping at the Galleria! | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JAY LEE
Rewind Jedi
Member # 6345

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for JAY LEE   Email JAY LEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WISEGUYS.... what a steaming pile that was! I wonder what Joe Piscopo is doing today... [Smile]

STAYING ALIVE... How could Stallone direct the gayest movie ever made, that doesn't make any sense!

And speaking of Travolta, those talking baby movies were a pain!

Posts: 1278 | From: Denmark,Europe | Registered: Dec 2007 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

That soundtrack is the pits too.

We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Riptide   Email Riptide   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pink Flamingo
Yentl
Chariots of Fire

Posts: 4413 | From: Where the streets have no name | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JAYLEE:

STAYING ALIVE... How could Stallone direct the gayest movie ever made, that doesn't make any sense!

I always thought Top Gun was the gayest movie ever made.
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenHW
Rewind Idol
Member # 509

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for StevenHW   Email StevenHW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Devolution:
...Other really bad 80's movies.

ISHTAR
Welcome to 18.
Leonard part 6.

I have not seen "Leonard, Part 6", but I remember Bill Cosby appearing on David Letterman's show, saying the movie was so bad, he wanted people NOT to see it! So, it must have been THAT bad! [Eek!]
Posts: 3385 | From: Sacramento, California, USA | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JAY LEE
Rewind Jedi
Member # 6345

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for JAY LEE   Email JAY LEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Might be Sammy...! haven't really watched it that much, since im allergic to the Cruiser.... He makes me break out in hives!

Posts: 1278 | From: Denmark,Europe | Registered: Dec 2007 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aruba4me
Senior Rewinder
Member # 6258

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Aruba4me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SammyHain 44DDD-26-36:

[/qb]

I always thought Top Gun was the gayest movie ever made. [/QB][/QUOTE]

You are so right! If anyone isn't sure just watch the sweat glistening volleyball on the beach scene! I'm a straight girl and I can tell Top Gun is totally gay!

Posts: 71 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Nov 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The volleyball scene was totally what I was thinking about.
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenHW
Rewind Idol
Member # 509

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for StevenHW   Email StevenHW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
WISEGUYS.... what a steaming pile that was! I wonder what Joe Piscopo is doing today... [Smile]

I agree! Not funny! I expected more from that movie.
Posts: 3385 | From: Sacramento, California, USA | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I stand alone: I liked WISEGUYS and own a VHS copy!
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

No way! Top Gun was a great flick. Nothing gay about What "the cruiser" did to Kelly McGillis and Meg Ryan was hot as hell... Gay... [Roll Eyes]

You want gay? You show me a milkman in high heels, now that's a dairy queen... [Razz]

Talk to me Goose...

Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
servo
Senior Rewinder
Member # 2119

- posted      Profile for servo   Email servo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Short Circuit
The Toy
Children of the Corn
The Money Pit
The Neverending Story

Posts: 85 | From: Redford | Registered: Nov 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenHW
Rewind Idol
Member # 509

Member Rated:
quote:

Really?
More "gayer" than The Boys In The Band? More "gayer" than La Cage Aux Folles?
More "gayer" than Brokeback Mountain?

[Eek!]

hewzy
Rewind Guru
Member # 6043

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for hewzy   Email hewzy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by servo:
Short Circuit
The Toy
Children of the Corn
The Money Pit
The Neverending Story

Are you for real?!?
Children of the Corn and The Neverending Story are absolute Classics !!!

Posts: 729 | From: Birmingham, England | Registered: Sep 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smayt Shatner
Rewind Shaft -Can u dig it?
Member # 1500

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Smayt Shatner   Email Smayt Shatner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ooh SCARFACE!! hate it i really do. i think Pacino is a genius but Scarface bores the ghostbusters underpants off me.Totally do not see the big deal with it.
''say hello to my little friend...'' does he mean himself cos he is short. [Razz]

Posts: 1201 | From: under everyone's bed...watching and waiting. | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really like Scarface but I much prefer the original 1932 film.
Posts: 4057 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont like SCARFACE either. It feels good to admit it , cuz my husband loves that movie (Dont MOST men?)and I think he thinks I like it too. I just think its stupid, over the top and as much as I love Al Pacino I really did not like him in SCARFACE. No sir, he did not convince me!
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JAY LEE
Rewind Jedi
Member # 6345

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
Hated QUICKSILVER...! Not even my long time crush Jami Gertz could save this pile!
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
and I think he thinks I like it too. [/QB]
LOL
Posts: 4057 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
Devolution here,

Scarface = overrated. The two words that describe the Spinal Tap Album Describe that movie.

We are DEVO

Arthur
Rewind Curious
Member # 6942

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Arthur   Author's Homepage   Email Arthur   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't like The Breakfast Club, but there are worse movies than it like Soul Man, Private Resort and Endless Love.
Posts: 7 | From: Itabira - MG - Brazil | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheUltimateShield
Rewind Curious
Member # 7023

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for TheUltimateShield     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my gosh. Can someone reply to Don Swanson's post? When I read it, something totally clicked and I remember it too! What was it?
Posts: 7 | From: St. Louis, MO | Registered: Jun 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home