iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Movie Name with Men Running in Desert

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Movie Name with Men Running in Desert
buttabfli
Rewind Curious
Member # 5044

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for buttabfli   Email buttabfli   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This movie was in the early 80s I believe...and I really don't even know what it was about..but I do know there were about 4-6 men running...like they were training for or in a marathon...but it was in the desert or that's where they ended up running for their lives!

I remember seems like a group of motorcycle thugs rode up on them, taunted them and actually made them run for their lives. I remember a 1 or 2 of them got killed...remember one guy got knocked out due to getting hit in his temple. But they guys were very pitiful, gasping for air and life as they ran.

Does this sound familar to anyone? If so, please help me out with an actor name or something, so maybe I can piece together what the movie title may be if no one on here knows it.

Thanks so much!

Posts: 4 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Sep 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

Maybe Chariots of Fire. I don't think that's it though.

We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spooka Lupa
Little Rewind Monster
Member # 2700

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Spooka Lupa   Author's Homepage   Email Spooka Lupa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Road Warriors? I've never seen it, but maybe.
Posts: 1830 | From: Land Under the Bed | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Riviera
Rewind Curious
Member # 5053

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Riviera   Email Riviera   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think themovie you are talking about is called "courage"
Posts: 1 | From: Nova Scotia | Registered: Oct 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LONNIE
Senior Rewinder
Member # 3934

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for LONNIE   Email LONNIE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is this the space movie with OJ where they fakeda moon landing nd had tocover it up by killing the astronauts. I think it was called Capricorn One.
Posts: 91 | From: ohio | Registered: Mar 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home