iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » I'm Spooked! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I'm Spooked!
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone else notice the spooky goings on here lately?

Like CrystalGemGlamRainbowBrite22Girl is starting to sound like she's hanging out with SamHain666 . She's become one of those name changing chamelions that love StevenHW 's "Hugga Bunch" video collection. Btw, have you seen Jules lately? Hmm...Steven returns and Jules disappears...strange Halloween happens on The Rewind fer sure. Then there's the new make out queen Muffy that is starting to give tips about some Erotic City she visited last night. Then apparently Trash made his "Eerie" flirting with Earth Angel sound like it's "all about good convo" not the flirting. Right, then stop sending Earth Angel all those Private Messages! Well of course there's Ronnie , who's list of crushes is like the the library of 80s actors minus only Scooby Doo. Wait, I rechecked..Scooby is on the list. And where did Lupa go? This is her "Little Monster" time of the year fer sure. And JLP who hasn't reviewed a scary movie for Halloween, but has time to talk about her "Seven Minutes In Heaven" obsessing over Billy Wirth, when it should really be Alex Winter since he beat the Grim Reaper at Twister ya know. Not to mention Isis , who thinks Rob Lowe is stalking her and wants to go canoeing...geez it's Rowing you Goof! [Big Grin]

And of course so many others like C. T., Noms, Kash, Devo, Cindy, Tres, Eddie, Grems, Southern Kat, Rhodes, 80s Chick, Wizard, Giancarlo, Chris, Raqlobster, Mamia (better known as Severedheadsnmaggots, Paul (refer to his band playing pics for a good scare), Nick (the coolest..hey he owns this place), Logan5(your hand is flashing dude), Stu (hope the goof tips worked), Stitch Groover , TheHornedKing (Halloween names fer sure), Herman (Munster I presume), Canyoudigit (Hopefully he's not talking about graves), Bigfoot (He'll Be Back!) and of course "The Return of the Smayt" have ALL just seemed a little off lately. Has anyone else noticed....because I'm Spooked! [Eek!]

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I saw Rob Lowe doggie paddling up stream, in the creek across the road from me this morning.

It is true...there have been some EERIE going ons around here...I'm a little spooked myself.

People keep disappearing around here and reappearing from like a 6 month leave of absence.

What's the deal Rewinders??

And what about Valley?? I heard a rumor that he was last seen bidding on the fake head of Deborah Foreman- AKA-Muffy in April Fool's Day, that they used for a prop...I am not sure yet what he intends to do with it....but he seems to have some built up resentment towards his favorite Valley Girl here lately....

Anyway....don't get lost in "The FOG", and like Come back soon...ya know???

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rocksteadyflamethrower

80s Movie Guru
Member # 1065

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for rocksteadyflamethrower   Email rocksteadyflamethrower   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What am I, ValleyCat, chopped liver? How come I didn't get a mention? [Wink]

Sincerely,

John Kilduff...The Rock Steady Flamethrower

Posts: 1545 | From: Greenwood Lake, New York, USA | Registered: Jul 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80's Chick
Ace Rewinder
Member # 2405

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80's Chick   Author's Homepage   Email 80's Chick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've noticed this too being one of the people that have been disappearing and reappearing, i've got to say Rewind hasn't been on my mind for a while since I've been very busy with school and college so I haven't had time to come here very much. But i'm off for Halloween now so I have a time to go here now [Smile] ... damn I bet I've missed some really good topic's [Frown] .
Posts: 364 | From: Northern Ireland | Registered: Feb 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok, ok..so i am a little boy crazy... but having a crush on scooby?? you should be ashamed of yourself valley... you forgot scrappy [Wink] that's ok, i know you are picking on me just because i am only 5 feet, or maybe it's because i am anti-goof [Razz]

there are a few ppl that come to mind, who i wish still posted here, but i keep in touch with them outside the rewind. and then there are some ppl here that i got to know better since my 'vacation.'

happy halloween, fellow rewinders! [Smile] [Cool]

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rhodes
Ace Rewinder
Member # 3293

- posted      Profile for rhodes   Email rhodes       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
VALLEY is watching us all beware take care [Big Grin] [Eek!]

CAPTAIN RHODES

Posts: 434 | From: nevada | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stu1984
Master Rewinder
Member # 3248

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for stu1984   Email stu1984   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its definitely that time of year [Eek!]

quote:
Stu (hope the goof tips worked)
[Big Grin]
Posts: 226 | From: england | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Canyoudigit.
Rewind Guru
Member # 2703

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Canyoudigit.   Email Canyoudigit.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well i post at least once everyday, not all topics appeal to me. A lot of the topics on 80's movies i haven't seen so to comment would be pointless and would add little to the topic.

I still read the forums all the time but i don't post just for the sake of posting.

Spooky indeed. [Wink]

Posts: 515 | From: Protector of the 80's Ladies. | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry Rocksteadyflamethrower you're right. With a name like yours (which sounds Spooky fer sure)I might be the chopped liver. Hopefully you are not working with Canyoudigit if you what I mean. [Razz]
Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
Isis that was suppose to be a secret. You can never keep a secret. But it is true I was a DebHead at one time, so the ultimate Halloween Prop for me is Deb's head for real. I mean scary fer sure. You're just jealous because I outbid you on ebay. Btw, I'm just goofing about Deb, I still crush over her, just not as much as the 80s. And after Ronnie called her out...I mean Deb is probably in therapy right now working on her smile again! [Big Grin] [Razz]
Spooka Lupa
Little Rewind Monster
Member # 2700

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Spooka Lupa   Author's Homepage   Email Spooka Lupa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm still here. [Big Grin] I disappeared for like, five days on fall break, but I came back! And Little Monsters actually doesn't have a Halloween feel for me--almost ALL of my movies are supernatural, and they get divided into categories in other ways. [Big Grin] I did start watching it yesterday, though.

Wow, someone mentioned me--Now I'M spooked!

Posts: 1830 | From: Land Under the Bed | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Valley...I keep lots of secrets, just not yours- [Razz]

When they started the DebHead Club on her website...you took it more literally than anybody else...no wondered her smile ain't what it use to be.

[Big Grin] [Eek!] [Big Grin]

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rainbowbrite22
Given the choice, Duckie would have been Luckie...
Member # 2288

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Rainbowbrite22   Author's Homepage   Email Rainbowbrite22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well me ans samhaim and stevenhw have been plotting and trying to figure out how we can recreate my new rewinder name lol j/k [Smile] I feel loved valley thank you [Smile]
Posts: 1270 | From: GA the peachie state :) | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jules
Rewind Maestro
Member # 2627

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jules   Email Jules   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Valley, I'M BACK!! I've just been really busy at work, and I also just celebrated my 30th birthday, so I was kind of hiding out. [Wink]
Posts: 944 | From: USA | Registered: Apr 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
Happy Birthday JULES!!!! Congrats on the big 3-0!! I wish you the best!! Glad to see you back around!!!
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
Welcome back and Happy Birthday Jules! I was never worried about ya, I was more concerned for the people you had over for the Slumber Party last weekend. [Wink] Or was it "Happy Birthday To Me", is that you on the cover of the new DVD that comes out tomorrow? [Big Grin]
Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Earth Angel   Email Earth Angel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm curious....how many rewinders have actually met each other in the real world????
Posts: 981 | From: If they dont kiss, they dont fall in love | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenHW
Rewind Idol
Member # 509

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for StevenHW   Email StevenHW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jules announced:
quote:
I've just been really busy at work, and I also just celebrated my 30th birthday, so I was kind of hiding out. [Wink]
Happy 30th Birthday! You old fart, you! [Wink]
Posts: 3385 | From: Sacramento, California, USA | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
Earth Angel that is a great question....I tried to meet several in the past...but they resisted!!

But, I hope to break that...cause Muffy is on her way to my house... tomorrow she leaves, and flies across the United States, to come to my Halloween party, and we are going to meet Cindymancini on Wednesday....so that will be the first people I have ever meet in person.

Really the only person I have ever meet in person, and then I brought them to the Rewind, is SouthernKat....and I have told other people that know me about this site, and I think they have checked it out.

But out of meeting people that were like a total stranger I haven't got to do it yet.

Allthough I have talked to..at least 8 Rewinders maybe more on the telephone, so that has been way cool.

Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Earth Angel   Email Earth Angel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I reckon you are the hub of this site Isis.........your halloween party will be so cool with Muffy and Cindi...I take it Valley couldnt make it??? (he'll be busy learning all the words to more than a feeling) [Wink]
Posts: 981 | From: If they dont kiss, they dont fall in love | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
Earth Angel...he knows them by heart by now, he's probably humming them IN his DREAMS.

Valley can't make my party...not this one, anyway...but some day....oh yes...he will be mine!!! He just doesn't know it yet.

Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
In many ways...I believe he already is.......you two are like a married couple, or like brother and sister...yeah you two are like Ross and Monica (ha ha)...... your exchanges make me laugh. You little sweetie pies you......... [Smile] [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
Honestly E.A., since I am already happily married....I guess I will settle for him as my best friend, which is what he is to me, him and Muffy are better friends to me, than people I have known "in the real world" forever.

Someday I am sure that me and the Valley's paths will cross in the real world, until then I will continue to sleep in his Quicksilver shirt, until I can turn it in to a dust rag, and I'll have to make new copies of his picture on my dartboard, but since I don't have good enough aim yet...he is still looking ok.

LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
Do you think Valley is Spooked yet???

(Remember Goof-you started it)

Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
It is pretty amazing when you think of how all of us, would be going through our lives totally unaware that the rest of us even existed let alone be having conversations, if it werent for this site.....it actually is pretty weird (in a good, futuristic kinda way)....just think of us all being told in the 80's that one day, you could sit in your house and talk to someone in another country on a computer.....we would have thought it was all just fantasy nonsense...I remember thinking that about mobile phones.....sorry I'm waffling now..I could go on all night about the modern age and its wonders [Roll Eyes]
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home