iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » NFL Football Thread (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: NFL Football Thread
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't remember, Ronnie. For some reason I wanna say Cowgirls...um...boys...but I'm not sure.
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Motley, how was your Monday night football party? I only watched a little bit of the game, I was watching other stuff and flipping back and forth.
Posts: 2292 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Went great thanks. We ended up having about 25 people......
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
esmagnus
Master Rewinder
Member # 8099

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for esmagnus   Author's Homepage   Email esmagnus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bears and 49ers play this thursday.
Posts: 171 | From: Los Angeles | Registered: Jul 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great to see the lowly Cincinnati Bengals pull out a win in Pittsburgh today. I respect the tradition of the Steelers and they usually dominate the Bengals ... So fun win for Cincy.

Game of the night had to be Pats at Colts. Once again...I respect the Pats, but hate Bill Belichick's arrogance. Awesome to finally see it backfire on him at the end of the game tonight.

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Panthers win, Cards win, Denver is upset and Peyton and the Colts beat that prick Brady and the rest of the pricky Pats and Packers beat the prickish Cowboys. We're going to the Panthers/Dolphins game this Thursday. Great week so far!
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not a Colts fan by any means but I am soooooooooo glad they beat the Pats!!!!!
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
She's going round the outside, round the outside...
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for buffalo-girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah ralhp wilson finally fired **** jauron yesterday maybe now he will dig into his pockets and get us a good coach? a new quarterback would help too? anything at this point will be a improvement!! perry will be the coach until wilson hires another. i think wilson had enough after the loss to tennesee sunday and woke up finally!!
Posts: 1236 | From: buffalo, new york | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
esmagnus
Master Rewinder
Member # 8099

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for esmagnus   Author's Homepage   Email esmagnus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shanahan in buffalo? what do you think?
Posts: 171 | From: Los Angeles | Registered: Jul 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for buffalo-girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
any of the top coaches will do better then jauron that's for sure!!
Posts: 1236 | From: buffalo, new york | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris the CandyFanMan
Those Ain't Pillows......
Member # 3197

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Chris the CandyFanMan   Author's Homepage   Email Chris the CandyFanMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, Mike Holmgren's available for one...
Posts: 2561 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
i heard today on the news they are looking but not hiring a new coach until the season ends now!
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brett, Adrian and the rest of the Vikings keep rolling with a thumping of the Seahawks. Looks like it will be a battle between them and the Saints for NFC supremacy.
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
we lost as usual terrible!!! but at least t.o. got out of his slump finally!! now i am worried about the sabres they lost their last 3 games now!!
buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
i heard on the news today that wilson is trying to get in touch with cowher now for the coaching job? i think it will be between him or shanahan hubby hopes we get cowher sorry if i spelled it wrong lol but he thinks the old pittsburgh coach is better then shanahan? i have no clue!
buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
now they are talking to shotenheimer about the coaching job for buffalo apparently he wants 10 million a year to coach the buffalo bills and wilson is ready to pay the money!! he is 66 years old i guess he would be better then marv levy he is just too old now!
buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
the bills manager had a 6 hour long meeting with shanahan monday but noone is saying anything else about it at this point?
buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
hopefully the bills will win on thursday night football tonight i believe it is in toronto too!
esmagnus
Master Rewinder
Member # 8099

Rate Member
good luck!
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just thought of something odd. My favorite football team is the Vikings who so far have lost 4 games this season. 4 of my closest friends here at the rewind's favorite teams just happen to be the teams who have beaten the Vikings.

Loss #1 was against Pittsburgh favourite team of Pittsburghgirl
Loss #2 was against the Arizona Cardinals favourite team of Ronnie
Loss #3 was against the Carolina Panthers favourite team of Motley
Loss #4 was against the Chicago Bears favourite team of Petty

Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Member # 2260

Sammy, my mom was sooooo upset! She just couldn't understand how "her Brett" and the Vikings could've lost to the lowly Bears, lol. I read your FB post about Adrian Peterson--he does fumble a lot, doesn't he? I remember reading that somewhere else. Hopefully things'll look up for the Vikings.
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

Sad thing is that I've been a Viking fan my whole life so these late season meltdowns don't even shock me anymore. As a matter of fact I've come to expect them and to even anticipate them. It just wouldn't be football without the Vikings disappointing.
esmagnus
Master Rewinder
Member # 8099

Rate Member
Any superbowl predictions?

I'm gonna go with the Chargers and the Vikings!

pettyfan
Member # 2260

So the Cowboys beat the Eagles last night (hee hee hee hee) and the Jets beat the Bungles (um, Bengals). Today is the Ravens against the Pats (please, oh please, win, Ravens) and the Packers and Cards. Doesn't matter to me who wins that one.
esmagnus
Master Rewinder
Member # 8099

Rate Member
packs v cards was an awesome game!!!
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home