iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » NFL Football Thread (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: NFL Football Thread
esmagnus
Master Rewinder
Member # 8099

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for esmagnus   Author's Homepage   Email esmagnus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see that we've got a pretty active hockey thread, and since football season is just around the corner I thought I'd start a thread and see how many fans we've got on Rewind.

Go Broncos!

-

[ 06. November 2009, 08:23: Message edited by: esmagnus ]

Posts: 171 | From: Los Angeles | Registered: Jul 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Go Panthers!

-

Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
esmagnus
Master Rewinder
Member # 8099

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for esmagnus   Author's Homepage   Email esmagnus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No other Rewinders hungry for football? So sad... How bout some more cheerleaders!

-

Posts: 171 | From: Los Angeles | Registered: Jul 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Roman Gabriel, John Hadl, Jim Plunkett & Sonny Jurgensen all decided to stay retired so the Vikings picked up another old relic in Brett Favre. Like my Facebook friend Wendy said the Vikings will receive $4,500 from the federal government in their new cash for clunkers quarterback program.
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also want to add that I feel that Sage Rosenfels would/will do just fine as the starting QB for the Vikings. He's always did an admirable job when he was forced into a starting role with the Texans.
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
esmagnus
Master Rewinder
Member # 8099

Rate Member
As long as he doesn't go back to acting!

-

Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Riptide   Email Riptide   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brett just didn't know how to hang'em up I guess. Now watch the Vikes get to the Super Bowl! [Wink]
Posts: 4413 | From: Where the streets have no name | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
esmagnus
Master Rewinder
Member # 8099

Rate Member
I'd love to see Brett do it. He can't just be doing it for the money anymore!
buffalo-girl
She's going round the outside, round the outside...
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for buffalo-girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
they said on the news the other day that brett wants to help the vikings win the super bowl this year? alot of people are upset about the way brett came back? fran tarkenton is one of them heard a interview with him on the radio and he was really p***** off ! i don't know what that was all about all i know is owens better get rid of his sprained toe real soon!! GO BILLS!!
Posts: 1236 | From: buffalo, new york | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for buffalo-girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well the bills looked terrible last night we lost to pittsburgh 17-0 sad!! they better get it together soon? and exactly how many weeks does a sprained toe take to heal? t.o. has been out forever already lol!!!
Posts: 1236 | From: buffalo, new york | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doesn't T.O. always have some kind of injury lol? Sorry, but I'm just not a fan. He's too arrogant for my taste.
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
no need to be sorry pettyfan i am not a fan of t.o.'s either lol! to me this is just another waste of money for the bills!!
esmagnus
Master Rewinder
Member # 8099

Rate Member
Pleased with my fantasy starters: P Manning, Forte, McFadden, Ward, Roddy White, Royal, Winslow, Gostkowski, Giants D
buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
amazingly after i posted this i saw on the news last night that t.o. was finally practicing yesterday he wants to play in the thursday night game but the coach said no way? so i imagine he will play in the first regular game as thursday is the last pre-season game !
Colt 45
Master Rewinder
Member # 4940

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Colt 45   Email Colt 45   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just got back from a garage sale. I bought a Joey Harrington T-shirt for 40 cents.
Posts: 124 | From: Michigan | Registered: Aug 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Riptide   Email Riptide   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Give me some picks for tomorrow night and the weekend. Will the Steelers cover the spread against Tenessee tomorrow night?
Posts: 4413 | From: Where the streets have no name | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm really looking forward to Thursday's night's opening game which should be a good one. I'm pulling for Tennessee (sorry Steeler fans I love you too) cause I gotta go with Chris Johnson starting RB and East Carolina alum. We'll be in the stands though to welcome Michael Vick to Panther Country on Sunday. Go Panthers! I look for Brady to go off Monday night against Buffalo and Rivers to go off Monday night against Oakland. I also look for Ronnie's Cardinals to beat the 49ers. More predictions later.........
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Faith No Motley:
I'm really looking forward to Thursday's night's opening game which should be a good one. I'm pulling for Tennessee (sorry Steeler fans I love you too) cause I gotta go with Chris Johnson starting RB and East Carolina alum. We'll be in the stands though to welcome Michael Vick to Panther Country on Sunday. Go Panthers! I look for Brady to go off Monday night against Buffalo and Rivers to go off Monday night against Oakland. I also look for Ronnie's Cardinals to beat the 49ers. More predictions later.........

Make sure you Panthers maul some Vick azz.
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

I actually wished Panthers would have gotten him instead of Philly. Don't get me wrong I love animals as I have 2 dogs. And I in no way condone what he did nor agree with it. But at the same time, it was an absurd jail sentence when you consider there's folks murdering human beings pulling less (or no)time than he did. Just my 2 cents worth as I respect everyone else's opinion as well.......
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

Damn Rob Bironas why didn't you just hand the Steelers the win on a silver platter lol.......
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
Rough outing last night for Bears fans, Cutler sucked and now Urlacher is out for the season....
pettyfan
Member # 2260

quote:
Originally posted by Riptide:
Rough outing last night for Bears fans, Cutler sucked and now Urlacher is out for the season....

ARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! [Mad] So, Cutler, ya gonna suck all season????? [Mad]
Chris the CandyFanMan
Those Ain't Pillows......
Member # 3197

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Chris the CandyFanMan   Author's Homepage   Email Chris the CandyFanMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keep your arms open for Jake Delhomme in case Cutler does prolongedly slip, since Jake's likely on his way out of Charlotte very soon given that he's clearly lost all grasp of quarterbacking fundamentals in a shockingly short amount of time (either that or Jim Johnson's still directing the Eagle defense from on high, take your pick).
Posts: 2561 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
oh so close we were winning for a while last night but lost the game 25-24 the last 50 seconds or so argggg now 12 years in a row new england beat us!! i am so glad my hockey starts this thursday and saturday lol
esmagnus
Master Rewinder
Member # 8099

Rate Member
Stokley! Wow! Touchdown! Denver! Unbelievable! Oh my goodness! What a play! 87 yards! Whoa! http://bit.ly/1NvF9C
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home