iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » Name That Tune (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Name That Tune
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

The look- by roxette?

And you spin me round is by Dead or Alive.

FYI.

We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry....no Roxette anywhere.
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok i think i've got it.. #1 has to be if looks could kill by heart. tell me i'm right 80srocked!!! because i love that song, and should have known this right off the bat!
Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i don't know song 5.. maybe it's a pat benatar song?
Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes Ronster! It's about time. I knew you loved that song and I am shocked that it took you this long to get it. Still need number 5. It is a Benatar tune. Someone has to get this now!
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kevdugp73
He's eating after dark again....
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kevdugp73   Email kevdugp73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shadows of the night...by Miz Benatar....should have known that.....
Posts: 2148 | From: Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kevdugp73
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kevdugp73   Email kevdugp73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I knew # 1 was Heart...I even semi cheated and was on you tube sampling some of their songs...but didn't find that one......does that complete the list 80's?
Posts: 2148 | From: Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kevdugp73
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
Hate to say it...but...arn't we still missing song # 3 ?:

1. If Looks Could Kill - Heart
2. One night In Bangkok - Murray Head
3. ??????
4. Come On Eileen - Dexy's Mignight Runners
* I think we have it covered after that....

80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by kevdugp73:
Shadows of the night...by Miz Benatar....should have known that.....

Finally! The list is complete. Ronnie got #3....it was Laura Branigan - Self Control.

Do you guys want a new one or have you had enough?

Ronnie
Member # 465

39 Updates!

i would love another!
kevdugp73
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
Gimmie gimmie.......please.....
kevdugp73
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
And....thanks 80s for posting these...lots of fun.
80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
Glad you like them! I enjoy making them. Wish more would get involved though. This might be a bit easier than the last one:

Piece of Cake!

Actually, I just listened to it and it is almost too easy. I'm gonna have to make the next one tougher.....enjoy.

kevdugp73
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
1. ?
2. Borderline - Madonna
3. Waiting For A Girl Like you - Foreigner
4. Time After Time - Cyndi Lauper
5. Magic - The Cars
6. I Just Died In Your Arms Tonight - Cutting Crew
7. Broken Wings - Mr Mister
8. Micky - Toni Basil
9. Against all Odds - Phil Collins
10. Making Love Out Of Nothing At All - Air Supply
11. Hold Me now - Thompson Twins
12. Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now - Starship
13. ?
14. Oh Sherri - Steve Perry
15. The Promise - When In Rome

* Just so you know 80's...I do have a job...a wife...a 2 year old son...I don't just sit here all friggin day waitin for you to post another song quiz.....I sit here only PART of the day! I'll wait a bit longer for the next one to give others a chance to chime in first...certainly don't want to be deemed a Rewind bully....although....this feels a bit better than when everyone asks about movies I haven't heard of...and I can't tell them what it is...when everyone else here seems to be able to!!! I try hard darnit!!

80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
Don't worry kev, I believe you.... [Roll Eyes]

#2 is wrong though and the question marks don't cut it for 1 and 13! No more hints either! Ha, just kidding with you. [Razz]

kevdugp73
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
Oh yeah...take this.....#13....Something About You - Level 42
80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by kevdugp73:
Oh yeah...take this.....#13....Something About You - Level 42

I guess you cheated and went to youtube again......haha! [Wink]
Ronnie
Member # 465

39 Updates!

dang it, i missed the whole thing, but is #1 babe by styx?
kevdugp73
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
Sorry Ronnie...I wasn't playing fair....you gots first dibs on the next one...promise.

And dangit 80's....(in my best Napolean Dynamite twang)....it ain't cheatin if I know what to look for....God!!!!

# 2 is all your's Ronnie....

Ronnie
Member # 465

39 Updates!

no worries. it's anyone's game here. [Smile]

i dont' play any of the games here at the rewind, but i like this one.

80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Ronnie:
dang it, i missed the whole thing, but is #1 babe by styx?

Yes it is! Good job. kev jumped all over this new one as soon as I posted it! kev, you know I'm only joking with you about the youtube. It's not cheatin' at all. I would do the same thing. So, all we need is #2 now.....easy one I think.
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

The Second one is Stand Back by Stevie Nicks.

Come on, that has to be right...

We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Devolution:
Devolution here,
The Second one is Stand Back by Stevie Nicks.

You are correct Devo! That completes this game. I knew it was too easy. More to come soon.
80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
Ok, here is the next one. All these songs were featured in 80's movies:

80's Soundtrack Songs

Sounds pretty easy to me....enjoy!

Ronnie
Member # 465

39 Updates!

hmm.. you stumped me on a few lol. here's my list:

1. ?
2. glory of love - peter cetera - karate kid II
3. st. elmo's fire - john parr - st. elmo's fire
4. ?
5. cruel summer - bananarama - karate kid
6. axl f (can't remember who did this song) - beverly hills cop
7. send me an angel - real life - rad
8. ?
9. invincible - pat benatar - legend of billie jean
10. no easy way out (i know it's not john cafferty but i can't remember who sang it) - rocky IV
11. somebody's baby - jackson browne - fast times at ridgemont high
12. power of love - huey lewis & the news - back to the future
13. ?
14. ?
15. everybody wants to rule the world - tears for fears - real genius

i didn't wanna go look up who did those songs... but i will if it's allowed! [Big Grin]

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home