iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » What are you watching now? (Page 9)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14   
Author Topic: What are you watching now?
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I finished Season 2 of Luther yesterday. While not as good as Season 1 (not enough Alice!), it still kept you at the edge of your seat. I hope there is a Season 3 in the works.
Posts: 2289 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Good Package     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
anyone else watching mike and molly, last man standing, 2 broke girls and man up?
Posts: 1605 | From: Lake Chicamocomico | Registered: Feb 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Married with Children. Got the complete series for $36 at Best Buy. Plane jane box set but still a good deal.
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crash
Rewind Icon
Member # 7484

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Crash   Email Crash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pittsburghgirl:
I finished Season 2 of Luther yesterday. While not as good as Season 1 (not enough Alice!), it still kept you at the edge of your seat. I hope there is a Season 3 in the works.

My sentiments exactly. I understand that the BBC has commissioned a third series. [Smile]
Posts: 2008 | From: Dixieland | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Finally watched the first season of Boardwalk Empire and i loved it.
Good story and excellent cast.

This Richard Harrow (Jack Huston) character gives me the creeps [Cool]

-

Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
atomik, I am patiently waiting for Season 1 of Boardwalk Empire to be released on Netflix! Btw, I believe that someone brought in one of those facial prostethics to the owners on Oddities on Science channel. It was very creepy.
Posts: 2289 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lovers with Cassie
Remembering when Mel Gibson was young....
Member # 7794

203 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Lovers with Cassie   Email Lovers with Cassie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Hitch-Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

A Briton, Arthur Dent, is catapulted into a series of witty adventures in outer space after the earth is demolished to make way for a hyperspace bypass.

Posts: 1756 | From: Australia. | Registered: Mar 2009 | Site Updates: 203  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Celebrity Big Brother, started last night. Michael Madsen looked a bit out of it.
Posts: 4057 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He is cracking me up on tonights one [Big Grin]
Posts: 4057 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

HelenS, I assume you're watching the BRitish version of Celeb Big Brother? I used to love Michael Madsen. Is he drunk or on drugs?
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Yep. I think he was just a bit drunk on the night he went in. He's been hilarious since. He has blonde hair haha. Next ep on in a minute [Big Grin]
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Helen_S:
He is cracking me up on tonights one [Big Grin]

Jesus... Channel 5 had only just finished BB. Have they just done like 3 series in a row???

I didn't know Madsen was in it. Who else is appearing? Anyone good?

Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
They had a celeb one and a normal one back to back, had a few weeks break and here we go again lol

No, it's basically Madsen and a load of nobodies [Razz]

Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Helen_S:
They had a celeb one and a normal one back to back, had a few weeks break and here we go again lol

No, it's basically Madsen and a load of nobodies [Razz]

Nobodies on the third consecutive Big Brother series on Channel 5?! I don't believe it!
Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kowalski
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8412

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Kowalski   Email Kowalski   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just finished watching season 3 of breaking bad and now waiting for season 4 to arrive in the post in the next few days
Posts: 357 | From: Ireland | Registered: Nov 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lovers with Cassie
Remembering when Mel Gibson was young....
Member # 7794

203 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Lovers with Cassie   Email Lovers with Cassie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Henderson Kids 2.

Steve and Tamara Henderson are now reunited with their father Walter Mullens and living with him in Melbourne. Attending a new high school, Tamara has problems with another girl there, Carol Summers, while Steve takes an interest in a Vietnamese girl, Ahn Nguyen. Then their father disappears, so Steve and Tamara try to track him down.

Posts: 1756 | From: Australia. | Registered: Mar 2009 | Site Updates: 203  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

I will be watching Season 1 of Boardwalk Empire soon. Along with quite a few other Rewinders, I'm watching the Walking Dead. We also watch Comic Book Men right after the Dead. It's a pretty humorous show about Kevin Smith's comic book shop and employees in New Jersey. We like to see what people bring into the shop for them to buy or appraise.
I can't wait for Mad Men and the Killing- both are starting up again really soon.

Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
I've been watching Todd and the Book of Pure Evil. It's a hoot.
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Currently there are three shows that I'm really watching loads of:

Wheeler Dealers - a combination of a wide-boy used car salesman and a genius mechanic buy a clapped out old banger, restore it, then sell it on for a profit. Last night they did a Delorean, which (including import duty, UK registration, restoration work and the cost of the trip to California to find it) they sold on and made close on 50% profit (base car was £9.5k, costs were £5K, sale price £20.5k)

Star Trek: Voyager - I don't know why so many Trek fans dislike this show, because it's really good, and in Robert Picardo as the EMH they have probably the best character actor to grace any Star Trek show - Patrick Stewart is a better classical actor, but doesn't have the scope or range that Picardo enjoys.

Dirk Gently - the BBC have made a series based on the Douglas Adams books, and although there's a little too much repetition about the 'fundamental interconnectedness of all things', the plots, performances and scripts are funny and thought provoking.

Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Season 1 of Game of Thrones. Loving it. [Wink]
Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

Lillyhammer starring Steven Van Zandt. A former mobster relocates to Lillyhammer, Norway through witness protection. I really like this show- I only have one episode left. It is the first Netflix television show- only available through Netflix streaming. Are there any Norwegian fans?
Crash
Rewind Icon
Member # 7484

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Crash   Email Crash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you have Hulu Plus, watch The Booth at the End, a fantastic series, which is My Dinner with Andre mixed with Stephen King and David Lynch.
Posts: 2008 | From: Dixieland | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for J2ME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rock in Rio 2012

http://www.youtube.com/rockinrio?feature=inp-lt-rou

Posts: 1564 | From: Emirates Stadium | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmer Ted
Senior Rewinder
Member # 2663

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Farmer Ted   Email Farmer Ted   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Parks and Recreation! Great show with lots of funny chatacters, Tom Haverford, Jean Ralphio and Ron Swanson are my faves.
Posts: 59 | From: Southwest Missouri | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

- posted      Profile for TerdNthePoolGGB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Baseball All-Star game in Kansas City MISSOURI. Charlie Sheen has been spotted.

[ 10. July 2012, 19:18: Message edited by: gotta go back ]

Posts: 1990 | From: The deep end | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 14  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home