iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » What are you watching now? (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  12  13  14   
Author Topic: What are you watching now?
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
kevdug- that is awesome! We watched a Sanford and Son Christmas episode on Christmas Eve- it was great.
Posts: 2289 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We watched The Pacific last week. My husband said it is nowhere near as good as Band of Brothers. Well, being the nice hubby that he is, Spike had a BOB marathon two days ago, and he recorded the whole thing for me. You see, I've only seen it in bits and pieces and never from the beginning. So I'm looking forward to finally seeing BOB in its entirety.
Posts: 2289 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pittsburghgirl, Band of Brothers is fantastic!
I own the dvd set.

The Pacific just started here, i recorded the first episode.
Going to watch it sometime soon.

Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are some great reality shows on now. I love all the auction and pawn shows. Hoarders and intervention are great too. I also enjoy watching the weirdos that eat strange things and have odd habits.
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

80'sRocked, my husband and I love all of those auction and pawn shop shows too! The one on TruTv, we just started watching that one on Tues. night- they had a marathon. Then there's Pawn Stars, Auction Kings, Auction Hunters and also Storage Wars which I haven't seen yet. Hubby says Storage Wars isn't as good as the others. And I love American Pickers the best.
kevdugp73
He's eating after dark again....
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kevdugp73   Email kevdugp73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really love Pawn Stars as well...I think the whole clan is pretty funny...maybe they should create a real sitcom for them. I wonder if the transactions not recorded on video are like typical pawn shops, as in, "I'll give you $10...for you $200 item". My vision of pawn shops is not a pleasant one....typically seem like the owners are "bottom feeders" shamlessly ripping of people who are experiencing hard times...addicts seeling their possessions for their next fix, theifs selling stolen items, etc.
Posts: 2148 | From: Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hear ya kev.... they will rip you off if you don't know what you have!

Pitt, American Pickers is great too!

Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

Tonight Southland returns for season 3. It is an excellent cop show- not up there with the Shield, but nothing can compare to the Shield. I'm glad TNT picked it up after NBC dropped it. It is meant more for cable anyway.
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lights Out. Last night's pilot was awesome!
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
really mots?? cool, i recorded it..can't wait to see it! [Smile]
Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kevdugp73
He's eating after dark again....
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kevdugp73   Email kevdugp73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've loved "Big Bang Theory" from the beginning, however, now with it's popularity rising, I'm worried they will start over doing it with characters...Sheldon in particular. For the last episode...I felt they tried too hard. Kinda like when, after Gary Coleman got a laugh with "Whatchu Talkin' bout Willis?"...they wrote the line into almost every episode after....we'll see....
Posts: 2148 | From: Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Watched Californication season one last week.
Awesome show!
David Duchovny is fantastic and so is the rest of the cast.
It was also nice to see Pamela Adlon (ex Pamela Segall) in this.
Can´t wait to see season 2.

-

Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneyedwilly
The Dread Pirate Rewind....
Member # 8730

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for oneyedwilly   Email oneyedwilly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
literally right now? Manchester Utd against Spurs...and currently 0-0
Posts: 1217 | From: united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2010 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amaranth
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8882

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for amaranth   Email amaranth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just started watching Breaking bad from the start its pretty good
Posts: 456 | From: Scotland uk | Registered: May 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

atomik, I have Californication Seas. 1 at the top of my Netflix queue. But now I'm debating on whether to watch it. If it is a pigfest like Entourage, I don't want to watch it. What do you think?
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
If it is a pigfest like Entourage, I don't want to watch it.
Depends what you mean by 'pigfest'.
Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Paradise lost.

A documentary on The West Memphis 3.

Posts: 2586 | From: Defrauding the company from abroad | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Pittsburghgirl:
atomik, I have Californication Seas. 1 at the top of my Netflix queue. But now I'm debating on whether to watch it. If it is a pigfest like Entourage, I don't want to watch it. What do you think?

There´s lots of nudity and curse words are rule not the exception,
but at the same time it´s very funny, clever and it makes you think.
And if you are Duchovny fan, let me just tell you that agent Mulder was not his greatest role.

J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for J2ME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aTomiK:
And if you are Duchovny fan, let me just tell you that agent Mulder was not his greatest role.

You're right about that, aTomiK. This was his best role ever:

-

[Big Grin]

I'm about half way through Season 2 of Twin Peaks. It's a damn shame that it was so short. A truly brilliant show.

Posts: 1564 | From: Emirates Stadium | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
Oh yeah, what a lovely pic [Big Grin]
Twin Peaks is a classic.

Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

Okay, I'll give Californication a try. Maybe it was the writing on Entourage that made me not like it. All I heard was praise for that show and I watched quite a few episodes while I was sick, trying to "get it". Curse words don't bother me, lol. I am known for having truck driver mouth. If you think the writing is good, I want to see what it's all about. Thanks guys for the advice.
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

Oh, yeah, I have Twin Peaks in my queue too, but someone must not have returned Season 1, Disc 1 because it has been on a "long wait" for a long *** time. I would love to re-watch it some weekend.
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bernie_Lomax:
Paradise lost.

A documentary on The West Memphis 3.

bernie, i attempted to watch this almost a year ago and i couldn't finish it. it was too disturbing.. the images of the kids....so horrible what happened. i have 2 young kids, so that made it hard for me to watch.

after viewing the documentary, what do you think? do you believe they are innocent?

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Veronica Sawyer
Rewind Guru
Member # 2221

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Veronica Sawyer   Email Veronica Sawyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I read a book about the west memphis 3 and I absolutely believe those men are innocent. There is no evidence linking them to the crime at all...I honestly believe that one of the stepfathers of the little boys did it.
Posts: 731 | From: Racine, WI | Registered: Dec 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Veronica Sawyer:
I read a book about the west memphis 3 and I absolutely believe those men are innocent. There is no evidence linking them to the crime at all...I honestly believe that one of the stepfathers of the little boys did it.

They're as guilty as hell!

Is that the one where they found bite marks on one of the kids and then the stepfather appeared without any teeth?

Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  12  13  14   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home