iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » What are you watching now? (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  12  13  14   
Author Topic: What are you watching now?
Pyro
Rewind Devotee
Member # 7658

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Pyro   Email Pyro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
976-EVIL
Posts: 1802 | From: Planet Druidia | Registered: Jan 2009 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amaranth
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8882

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for amaranth   Email amaranth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is England 86'
The Middle

Posts: 456 | From: Scotland uk | Registered: May 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for J2ME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Entourage Season 1

I've just recently picked this up along with S2. This was a blind buy for me, but I'm really enjoying it so far.

Anybody else watch this?

Posts: 1564 | From: Emirates Stadium | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for J2ME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Manchester United vs Liverpool
Posts: 1564 | From: Emirates Stadium | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyro
Rewind Devotee
Member # 7658

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Pyro   Email Pyro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jaws
Posts: 1802 | From: Planet Druidia | Registered: Jan 2009 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
J2ME, I watched most of Season one and Season Two of Entourage. But I don't even know why I watched it, because it just didn't do it for me. I found after a while that the men were just plain pigs in the series. I wonder how it ended. I think it is a man's man type of show. don't get me wrong, I like edgy stuff, but I just thought that the men on Entourage treated the women like dirt, or like some sort of object, except for maybe Drama.
Posts: 2287 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am watching The Wire through Netflix now. This is the best way to watch it, without having to wait a year for a new season to begin. It was the best way to watch the Shield too. When I am through with The Wire, I will need something new. Does anyone have any suggestions? I have Six Feet Under, Californication and some others on my queue.
Posts: 2287 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pitt, did you ever watch Oz? I know you had talked about it.
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

petty, I didn't watch Oz, so I guess I'll make that my next series to watch, cuz I know you had said it was good.
JAY LEE
Rewind Jedi
Member # 6345

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for JAY LEE   Email JAY LEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Wire is the best cop show, if not tv show I have ever seen. Believable characters and dialogue, strong writing, great acting all around.
Posts: 1278 | From: Denmark,Europe | Registered: Dec 2007 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kowalski
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8412

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Kowalski   Email Kowalski   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Watched V the mini series last week on CBS action now they are showing V the final battle this weekend and next

[ 02. October 2010, 10:47: Message edited by: Kowalski ]

Posts: 357 | From: Ireland | Registered: Nov 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kowalski
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8412

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Kowalski   Email Kowalski   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JAY LEE:
The Wire is the best cop show, if not tv show I have ever seen. Believable characters and dialogue, strong writing, great acting all around.

When I watched the wire I thought it was very addictive and couldn't wait to the next episode
Posts: 357 | From: Ireland | Registered: Nov 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

I am definitely addicted to THe Wire. I can't wait to get each new disc. Don't know what I'm gonna do when it ends. I was sad when I finished The Shield, lol.
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (love the whole gang), Dexter (he rulz) and The Walking Dead. The first episode of The Walking Dead kicked azz really looking forward to this Sunday's!
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the walking dead
glory daze
raising hope
vampire diaries
nikita
celebrity rehab (the new cast is jacked up!! lol)

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kevdugp73
He's eating after dark again....
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kevdugp73   Email kevdugp73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't watch too much TV and I don't like being "married" to certain must see shows, meaning, you make plans around your TV schedule, or call in sick for work for your favorite TV night....now...that all being said, I do have two "must see" shows...The Big Bang Theory and my new fav...The Walking Dead...I've seen all five episodes so far, and I love it. Typically don't see either show on thier exact night...usually track them down shortly afterwards on line....
Posts: 2148 | From: Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glory Daze (80's)

Friday Night Lights (best show nobody watches)

The Event (It isn't Lost, but it is entertaining)

Veronica Mars (Netflix)

Pretty Little Liars (if it ever returns)

The Walking Dead (awesome)

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amaranth
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8882

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for amaranth   Email amaranth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Raising hope (Martha Plimptons got old lol)
Eastbound and down
Modern Family

Posts: 456 | From: Scotland uk | Registered: May 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lovers with Cassie
Remembering when Mel Gibson was young....
Member # 7794

203 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Lovers with Cassie   Email Lovers with Cassie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Three Doctors.

The first two doctors are summoned to help out the third by the Time Lords when they are endangered by a strange power.

Posts: 1756 | From: Australia. | Registered: Mar 2009 | Site Updates: 203  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Valley:
Glory Daze (80's)

Friday Night Lights (best show nobody watches)

The Event (It isn't Lost, but it is entertaining)

Veronica Mars (Netflix)

Pretty Little Liars (if it ever returns)

The Walking Dead (awesome)

when the first season of friday night lights aired, i watched it, but stopped because they switched the show's time and day schedule. i know they started airing it from the beginning on abc family channel. and i watch pretty little liars too, ..i think it returns january 3rd or something like that.
Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Member # 465

39 Updates!

i have the last 6 episodes of the event recorded and have to catch up on it. i hear it's not doing so well in the ratings and went on hiatus until the new year. let's see if it returns.
J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
Frasier: Season One
J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
Just started watching Twin Peaks again.

[Smile]

Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin]
Posts: 4056 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kevdugp73
He's eating after dark again....
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kevdugp73   Email kevdugp73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've somehow obtained over 100 TV episodes....Christmas episodes of all my favorite TV shows...literally everything you could think of: CHEERS, MASH, All In The Family, Three's Company, Frsier, Friends, Punky Brewster, The Wonder Years, Laverne and Shirley, Family Ties, Night Court, Who's The Boss, Taxi, etc, etc, ect....loving them!
Posts: 2148 | From: Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  12  13  14   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home