iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » A Rewind Profile Question (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: A Rewind Profile Question
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
EleanorJune-You sound fun too...anyone that loves Halloween is totally cool in my book. Being 5'7-that's a great height for a girl- your not too tall or too short. Are you going to a Halloween party this year?
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ISIS:
Ronnie-I know your in awesome shape...but it still is amazing to me that women's stomaches can stretch as far as they do for a baby and then they pop a baby out, and their stomach is flat the next day...

i know how crazy that sounds, but that's exactly what happened to me - don't know how but it did.

actually i'm not as thin as i was in those days either. i am a size 8 now. and honestly, i wouldn't wanna be a size 1 again. i think i look better how i am now. because when i look at pictures of myself after having my daughter, it doesn't look right.

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EleanorJune
unregistered

39 Updates!

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks! [Smile]
| Site Updates: 39 IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EleanorJune
unregistered

39 Updates!

I am going to a Holloween party this year. It is an adults only party, so I may not have pictures to show! [Smile] But, I am dressing up as Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz. It should be a good time.
EleanorJune
unregistered

39 Updates!

Oh and I finally got my profile updated. Apparently I had the wrong homepage adress and it was going to someone completly different! It now goes to mine!
bandit
Ace Rewinder
Member # 6296

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for bandit   Author's Homepage   Email bandit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice to see some faces.Great bunch [Cool]
Posts: 362 | From: Third rock from the sun | Registered: Nov 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, when did Ronnie become Ronnie again? And what happened to her pic?

Is there something I shouldn't know that Lyle should know?

Oh and Eleanor June, thanks for clearing things up, I wasn't going to say anything about the fact your old home address was for a guy that looked like Mr. T just in case you really did. ha....nice pic.

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Valley:
OK, when did Ronnie become Ronnie again? And what happened to her pic?

I think she is going undercover.
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see Ronnie doesn't have any links to her email or PM any more
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am sure she'll fix it...she changed her email address...I just talked to her today...she must be redecorating her profile. [Big Grin]
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
How come sometimes I can change my profile picture and sometimes I can't? I was going to put a different picture on from tonight when I went trick or treating...but it came up blank. I don't get it.
80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I was going to put a different picture on from tonight when I went trick or treating...but it came up blank. I don't get it.

Did you go as a ghost? [Wink]
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
That must be it.....I was so scary that I broke the Rewind.
80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
quote:
That must be it.....I was so scary that I broke the Rewind.

NO....you were invisible and that is why your pic was blank....get it? [Big Grin]
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
I did get it.....I was kidding too ...I knew what you meant.... [Wink] [Wink]
YourEyesCanBeSoCruel
Master Rewinder
Member # 7480

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for YourEyesCanBeSoCruel   Author's Homepage   Email YourEyesCanBeSoCruel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know if mine shows a photo when anyone else goes on it but I tried to put up one from my myspace.

If anyone is truly curious about moi, my myspace URL is www.myspace.com/totsteddybears

Feel free to rumage!

Posts: 133 | From: Michigan | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
YECBSC-You look like a combo of Marcia Brady and Paula Cole.
Stitch Groover
Rewind Groover
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Stitch Groover   Email Stitch Groover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Very true, that's an accurate description!
Posts: 3839 | From: Wangaratta, Vic, Australia | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YECBSC,

You look angry... Cheer up now! [Smile]

Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YourEyesCanBeSoCruel
Master Rewinder
Member # 7480

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for YourEyesCanBeSoCruel   Author's Homepage   Email YourEyesCanBeSoCruel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha! I could always try to put up one of the photos I took on my webcam of me making faces with those plastic glasses with the eyes printed on them!

Sadly they aren't the glasses with the eyes on springs but, these ones suffice. [Smile]

Posts: 133 | From: Michigan | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YourEyesCanBeSoCruel
Master Rewinder
Member # 7480

Member Rated:
quote:

Wouldn't it be funny if you took them and did one of those Connan O'Brian If They Mated things and it was just me? HA! [Razz]
80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
I see a bit of Marcia in there, YourEyes. [Smile]
YourEyesCanBeSoCruel
Master Rewinder
Member # 7480

Member Rated:
haha. I can honestly say that I've never had a mix of two actresses used to describe me.
I was wearing a hat in the bank once and the teller told me that if I dyed my hair blonde that I would look like Cameron Diaz. I just kind of did the like Jack Black eyebrow raise (to the best of my ability) and was like "ummmm . . . thanks." And I smiled. There's been other "you kind of look like..." and "you have _______'s something..."

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home