iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » A Rewind Profile Question (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: A Rewind Profile Question
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
kevdugp73-Very nice photo. I cut my son out of the picture of me that's on my profile...he told me to...

TKO-you do look really good in your new picture, I just wouldn't have recognized you, if someone would have posted that photo and said...who is this...I would not have know it was you.

But, everyone looks different in pictures...I look back at pictures of me from a year ago, and think- who's that?

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More like TKO WOW..... [Wink] haha
Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I must say.... the females of the Rewind are pretty smokin'. [Wink] The great personalities are a bonus too. [Big Grin]
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes they are, but, I've noticed that your picture is, well, kind of "square". [Big Grin]
Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jdocster:
Yes they are, but, I've noticed that your picture is, well, kind of "square". [Big Grin]

You're a funny guy Jdoc....mine will be up soon....
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I colored my hair today, so I changed my photo. One more day...and I get my braces off. I can't wait. You can't really tell I have braces on in certain pictures...but other times you can tell. My friend's husband, never knew I had braces on ...until Saturday....it's funny cause kids pick up on it instantly and ask me about them.

Everyone looks great in all their pictures.

[ 20. October 2008, 19:42: Message edited by: ISIS ]

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
OK....my mugshot is finally up.
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
Hey.. it is cool to see what you look like finally...you have a nice mug...I wanna know though...are you a blonde or a brunette??? I am confused. [Wink] [Big Grin] [Cool] [Smile]
80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by ISIS:
Hey.. it is cool to see what you look like finally...you have a nice mug...I wanna know though...are you a blonde or a brunette??? I am confused. [Wink] [Big Grin] [Cool] [Smile]

Hey....I gotta hide the gray. [Big Grin]
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
Me too.... [Big Grin] My hair color right now, is as close to my natural hair color as I can get it.

I am going to be a blonde for Halloween, I got a wig today...I am not totally sure if I will like it or not though. Do Blondes have more fun?

80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
You know it. [Wink]
EleanorJune
unregistered

101 Updates!

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Finaly changed my picture. My first one was a test shot for some studio lighting I was setting up. The new one was taken three days after my daughter was born at a benefit for 9-11 Families. I had to get all fancy dancy's up. It happens once or twice a year.
| Site Updates: 101 IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WoW!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
eleanor you look great in that picture for having a baby 3 days prior! after i gave birth i was a zombie for weeks lol. [Smile]
Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
EleanorJune-You are too cute...I love your dress. You don't look old enough to even have been alive in the 80's. [Big Grin]
EleanorJune
unregistered

haha Thanks. I was one of those girls that all mom's envy. I was smaller after I gave birth than I was the day I got pregnant. I was a 6 when I found out, and a 4 the day I left the hospital. I was sick the entire pregnancy, but in hindsight...it was worth it!
| Site Updates: 0 IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EleanorJune
unregistered

And ISIS, I have never been a blonde, I am a brunett, and I think I have more fun than any blonde I have ever met! But sometimes you have a lot of fun dressing up as something your normally not. So have tons of fun as a blonde for Holloween.

I promise I am old enough. I have the best skin care regime ever. My skin looks younger now that it ever did when I was a teen.

LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
I missed her saying that she had a baby 3 days prior to that picture...that is amazing. I was still in the hospital and like Ronnie..I was a zombie...but me being a zombie lasted probably months....so I was impressed with Ronnie saying weeks...but 3 days...and looking that great- that is awesome.
EleanorJune
unregistered

I was very determined to be there, an most of you can understand. I was in pain I wont lie, and I sure didn't get my groove on on the dance floor. But I went, and had an amazing time, and got to donate some money. So it was worth it.

And boy can foundation cover a lot!

LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
I have never been a size 4 or a 6- in my life time...maybe in the 7th grade. I am 5'10...and even when I was running in track and cross country in high school, and weighed 120lbs...I still was somewhere between a size 7 and 9. I can't imagine people that wear a size 2 or even a 0...their waist has to be as big around as my wrist.

EleanorJune-I am not totally sure about the blonde thing yet...it is different...I have never wanted to be a blonde ever, but I thought it would be cool just for Halloween-but I am not sure that I even like the idea of wearing a wig all night. I honestly think brunettes are much more attractive than blondes anyway...and I was only joking about the having more fun, cause I have had tons of fun, and can't imagine more fun than what I have done already...so I will be sticking with the brunettes.

EleanorJune
unregistered

I love to dress up for Holloween. So that is something I would totaly do. I was also huge into sports growing up. I swam 6 days a week for almost 7 years. I wish I were as tall as you. I am only 5'7. I agree about brunettes being more attractive. Sorry all you blondes. Your beautiful too, just I love brunettes.

I wouldn't want to wear a wig all night. Not if I plan on running around and getting a bit sweaty. That would be aweful. You sound like a totally fun girl. We would have a lot of fun together!

EleanorJune
unregistered

Oh and size zero freaks me out! Yeah that is like wrist size. I agree.
Ronnie
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Originally posted by EleanorJune:
haha Thanks. I was one of those girls that all mom's envy. I was smaller after I gave birth than I was the day I got pregnant. I was a 6 when I found out, and a 4 the day I left the hospital. I was sick the entire pregnancy, but in hindsight...it was worth it!
same thing happened to me. i was a size 1 when i got pregnant and then after i gave birth, i was a size 1 again..immediately. and i was lucky enough to not get sick at all...i definitely had it easy.

[ 24. October 2008, 13:49: Message edited by: NowhereGirl ]

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Member # 465

39 Updates!

quote:
Originally posted by ISIS:
I can't imagine people that wear a size 2 or even a 0...their waist has to be as big around as my wrist.

when you're short like me.. the size doesn't look that bad hehe
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
Ronnie-I know your in awesome shape...but it still is amazing to me that women's stomaches can stretch as far as they do for a baby and then they pop a baby out, and their stomach is flat the next day...I don't know how that is possible...with just the amount of water and everything else that goes on...for anyone to walk out of a hospital smaller than when they went in there. That is amazing to me. I only gained 20 lbs with my son...but I have never been a petite person ever in my life...I love being tall...so everyone is built different...and I always felt sorry for short girls cause they really can't hide weigh on them anywhere. But you guys don't need to hide anything, cause there's nothing to hide.
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home