iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » A Rewind Profile Question (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: A Rewind Profile Question
Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I tell you we all are a goodlooking bunch here!

anybody if it helps.......try a site like tiny pic

upload any photo from your computer,push upload, copy the third address down that says URL for email and im.........put that code into your my profile under photo.....should show up! Hope that helps......tiny pic is free.

Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Nomster V2.0   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, seeing as everyone else is doing it, I thought I'd put up a recent photo of me and the new vehicle I've been thinking of getting...

Photo Noms [Cool]

Posts: 2517 | From: Living in oblivion. Third floor up. Nice views from the window.... | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 4  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There have been times that I have tried to change my picture, and it comes up as "deleted and an X"..

then I'll try again and it will work, and I have no clue why it does that...I know I am doing the same thing every time.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deathbystereo80
Rewind Guru
Member # 2005

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for deathbystereo80   Email deathbystereo80   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ha, my pic is now successfully uploaded, thanks to TKO.
[Smile]

Posts: 562 | From: Santa Carla | Registered: Oct 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Toni,

Great pic! You don't look exactly like the lost boy that coined the phrase "Death by Stereo" like Isis told me, but sweet pic anyway. Oops...was I not suppose to repeat that?

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NOMS in Real Life:
Well, seeing as everyone else is doing it, I thought I'd put up a recent photo of me and the new vehicle I've been thinking of getting...

Photo Noms [Cool]

Nice Noms....I have the same one in blue. [Big Grin]
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Toni-That is a nice picture of you. I always loved the photos of your ski diving adventure. Are you still doing that?

I don't know why...but I was able to change my picture today...but yesterday when I tried I couldn't get it to work.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Paul Dangerously, you iceholes....:
I don't have any recent pictures that don't have numbers underneath.....

Heheee.... [Big Grin]
Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deathbystereo80
Rewind Guru
Member # 2005

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for deathbystereo80   Email deathbystereo80   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Valley and Isis! [Smile] Actually no, I've only gone skydiving that one time. I really enjoyed it, but haven't had a chance to do that again.
Nice new pic of you, too, Isis! When you get off your braces, I'm sure that you will be posting a new one with a big smile! [Smile]

Posts: 562 | From: Santa Carla | Registered: Oct 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nick
Webmaster
Member # 404

407 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Nick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Paul Dangerously, you iceholes....:
I don't have any recent pictures that don't have numbers underneath.....

LOL - Yeah me too. San Quentin's inmate internet access policy forbids the use of webcams or profile pictures... [Wink]
Posts: 1026 | From: The '80s | Registered: Feb 2000 | Site Updates: 407  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CrashesParties n TheValley
Rewind Mobster
Member # 2903

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for CrashesParties n TheValley   Email CrashesParties n TheValley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've tried too in the past to post a pic with Photobucket on here but i had no such luck..I guess that would be sorta cool to see what everybody looks like.
Posts: 2221 | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kevdugp73
He's eating after dark again....
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kevdugp73   Email kevdugp73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tried again, but still get the little red X. I give up for now......
Posts: 2148 | From: Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im gonna show my computer geekness side.......but Kevdug......because your using a link from facebook it won't show up because you have to be a friend to view photos? maybe thats the problem with the Photobucket stuff too?....Tinypic.com works [Big Grin]
Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TKO
Contains 0.2% of Rewind Riboflavin
Member # 1471

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for TKO   Email TKO   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sam 'The Made Man' Hain:
Right click on a picture of yourself

Get the url of your pic

Go to your profile here

Put the url of your pic in the appropriate box on your profile

Then update your profile

As for Photobucket, Sam’s explanation really says it all. Just make sure that you use the http-link (url) instead of the IMG-link (which you normally use to post pictures).

Good luck!

Posts: 1058 | From: Echo Beach, far away in time | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Worth mentioning - something we have an issue with if I am viewing the site from work - is that some firewalls and corporate networks will block some Photo sites (in much the same way that I can't get to myspace or facebook from work). So some pictures will display or not display based on where I access the site from.
Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
TKO-That's a great picture of you...you look like a totally different person. I am so glad to see current pictures of everyone, very cool.
TKO
Member # 1471

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for TKO   Email TKO   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ISIS:
TKO-That's a great picture of you...you look like a totally different person .

Thanks... I guess... [Confused] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1058 | From: Echo Beach, far away in time | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha, a lot changes over 6 years i guess? lol but TKO has always been handsome.

(i know he's blushing).

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TKO
Member # 1471

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
Of course you know I’m blushing Ronniebear. But then you almost know me better than I know myself.
I love yours too by the way. Though... I have to slightly agree with Isis:
I miss that long, black, smooth, silky, jasmine-smelling hair of yours. [Razz]

Great pictures everyone.

P.S. Noms, Nice ride. But I wouldn't expect anything less from a fellow-Mancunian. [Cool]

Muffy... wow!

kevdugp73
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kevdugp73   Email kevdugp73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www1.snapfish.com/slideshow/AlbumID=242578127/PictureID=5932735285/a=147603186_147603186/t_=147603186
Posts: 2148 | From: Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kevdugp73
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
Hmmmmmm.....not sure if that worked or not....can anybody see me out there???? Willing to show only half of my son's face...kinda Michael Jacksonish.......
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see it
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kevdugp73
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
Finally....thanks for all your help guys....I obviously need to spend a bit more time to master this...I'd like to post some Halloween pics of my outside display. Cheers!
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice picture of your son Kevdug.

Since everyone else is doing it, I guess I'll have to breakdown and put my mugshot up here, eventually....as soon as I get my computer working properly(I hope).

Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kevdugp73
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
Thanks 80's.....obviously cautious to post a pic of my son, so I thought the half face was OK...I love to show him off...a very proud papa I am....
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home