iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » What movies have you recently purchased? (Page 14)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 42 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ...  40  41  42   
Author Topic: What movies have you recently purchased?
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Departed
Class of 1984
NIN Live DVD (Pre-ordered)
James Bond Volumes 1-4

Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gordongecko
Rewind Guru
Member # 4685

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for gordongecko   Email gordongecko   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I too got the departed
Bull Durham
The Aviator
Frailty
Trapped in Paradise

Posts: 714 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Apr 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris the CandyFanMan
Those Ain't Pillows......
Member # 3197

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Chris the CandyFanMan   Author's Homepage   Email Chris the CandyFanMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Best of Match Game
Posts: 2561 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Mouse Avenger
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4406

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Mouse Avenger   Author's Homepage   Email The Mouse Avenger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quite a bunch, actually:
Once Upon A Forest
A Clockwork Orange
The Pebble & The Penguin
Happily Ever After (with Irene Cara & a score of others)
Ferngully: Family Fun Edition
Cars
Ice Age 2
A Troll In Central Park

Update: Also received "Flashdance" & "Superstar" for V-Day. ^_^

[ 15. February 2007, 16:12: Message edited by: The Mouse Avenger ]

Posts: 1057 | From: With my mouse pals on Baker Street | Registered: Nov 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jayeh1969
Senior Rewinder
Member # 4654

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jayeh1969   Email jayeh1969   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DC Cab
pre-ordered Night Of The Comet
pre-ordered Private School

Posts: 60 | From: Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Mar 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenHW
Rewind Idol
Member # 509

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for StevenHW   Email StevenHW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just bought today:
"Hill Street Blues" (the complete first season and the complete second season)

Posts: 3385 | From: Sacramento, California, USA | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got the Vacation/European Vacation combo and Summer Rental.
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muffybuffy86
Rewind Curious
Member # 5663

16 Updates!

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for muffybuffy86   Email muffybuffy86   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello. this is my first post here and I just bought Pleasantville and Brokedown Palace.
Posts: 6 | From: new brunswick, canada | Registered: Mar 2007 | Site Updates: 16  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Willow
Master Rewinder
Member # 4953

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Willow   Email Willow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I bought:
Night Of The Comet
Batman Begins
Buffy the vampire Slayer: Seasons 6 & 7

Posts: 105 | From: Indiana | Registered: Aug 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Wizard
The 80s Hero you've been holding out for....
Member # 533

- posted      Profile for The Wizard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
3 DVDs ordered online:

Night of the Comet (my VHS goes into retirement)
Solarbabies (my rare laserdisc of it goes into retirement)
Private School (a new film for me, don't think I've seen it before)

Posts: 1334 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
valleygirl
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 5628

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for valleygirl   Email valleygirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Night of the Comet
Secret Admirer [Smile]

Posts: 24 | From: california | Registered: Feb 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have most recently got (not sure purchased is the right term....)

Flushed Away
Barnyard
Night At The Museum

All of which are very good.

Cash money was exchanged for Revenge Of The Nerds 1 and 2, as well as The Sting.

The UK people on the board will also recognise Dad's Army - The Movie, and my big pre-order: all 7 series of On The Buses - before Amazon noticed the error and put the price up......

Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rainbowbrite22
Given the choice, Duckie would have been Luckie...
Member # 2288

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Rainbowbrite22   Author's Homepage   Email Rainbowbrite22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey guys its been awhile but i m back [Smile] over the weekendi got
private school
ghostbusters 1 and 2 special edition
disney s peter pan
strawberry shortcake (classic episodes ) dvd
a goofy movie
who framed roger rabbit
bedknobs and broomsticks
atlantis
emperiors new groove
sword in the stone
dinasours
damn best buy and there six for fifty deal [Smile]

Posts: 1270 | From: GA the peachie state :) | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gordongecko
Rewind Guru
Member # 4685

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for gordongecko   Email gordongecko   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Secret of My Success - Love it
Summer Rental

Posts: 714 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Apr 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Borat
Reno 911 Seasons 2 and 3
Family Guy Seasons 1-4
State of Grace
At Close Range

Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mollyfan22
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 5665

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Mollyfan22   Email Mollyfan22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have bought a lot of movies recently
The Butchers Wife
About Last Night
Ghost
Short Circuit
Girls Just Want to Have Fun
The Wedding Singer
The Holiday

Posts: 15 | From: Portland, Me | Registered: Mar 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mane1980
Rewind Guru
Member # 4240

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mane1980   Author's Homepage   Email Mane1980   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A bunch. I don't remember them all:

Night of the comet
Son In law
The Punisher (89)
Just Write
In Good Company
Looks Who's Talking
Liar's Moon
Send me no Flowers
Pillow Talk
Beetlejuice
Batman Returns
T2
etc, etc

Posts: 631 | From: From Out of this World | Registered: Jul 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The last thing I bought was Borat. It is absolutely hilarious for those of you who have not seen it and don't get easily offended.
Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rainbowbrite22
Given the choice, Duckie would have been Luckie...
Member # 2288

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Rainbowbrite22   Author's Homepage   Email Rainbowbrite22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i picked up a few things over the weekend
secret of nime
quest for camelot
the holiday
little black book
gremlins
summer rental

Posts: 1270 | From: GA the peachie state :) | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenHW
Rewind Idol
Member # 509

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for StevenHW   Email StevenHW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jessie the Sunflower Goddess:
The last thing I bought was "Borat". It is absolutely hilarious for those of you who have not seen it and don't get easily offended.

As Borat himself would say, "It ni-i-ice!"

I missed out on the film when it played in theaters last year, but I rented it last week, and thought it was hilarious. I love the Kazhakstan national anthem: "Kazakstan, greatest country in the world. All other countries are run by little girls. Kazakhstan is number-one exporter of potassium. Other Central Asian countries have inferior potassium..."

It's the kind of movie that Andy Kaufman might've made if he were still alive today.

[Smile]

Posts: 3385 | From: Sacramento, California, USA | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CrashesParties n TheValley
Rewind Mobster
Member # 2903

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for CrashesParties n TheValley   Email CrashesParties n TheValley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I recently purchased Night Of The Comet & Tomboy How many of you remember that movie? Tomboy
Posts: 2221 | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MONSOON
Master Rewinder
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for MONSOON   Email MONSOON   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rocky Balboa to round out the Rocky collection
Posts: 264 | From: Bainbridge , GA | Registered: Jan 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jess13342
Rewind Curious
Member # 5707

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for jess13342   Email jess13342   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Revenge of the Nerds
The Shining
Nightmare on Elm St (The Boxed Set)
Explorers
Pet Semetary
It
Labyrinth
The Goonies
Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Steel Magnolias
Gremlins
The Lost Boys
Edward Scissorhands
Boyz n the Hood
Menace II Society

Posts: 3 | Registered: Mar 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenHW
Rewind Idol
Member # 509

Member Rated:
"Da Ali G Show" (the complete series)
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jess13342:
Revenge of the Nerds
The Shining
Nightmare on Elm St (The Boxed Set)
Explorers
Pet Semetary
It
Labyrinth
The Goonies
Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Steel Magnolias
Gremlins
The Lost Boys
Edward Scissorhands
Boyz n the Hood
Menace II Society

Where did you buy your copy of Menace II Society? I love that movie.
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 42 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ...  40  41  42   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home