iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » « 80s Culture » Whatever Happened To.....Your Favorite 80's Stars? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Whatever Happened To.....Your Favorite 80's Stars?
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
His wife looks like Carney Phillips.

I would never have recognized him either.

He's younger than me. But, so is Corey Haim (I think).

I saw a more current picture of Dean Cameron, where he is almost bald, his face looks exactly the same though.

See if you can find Cindy Fisher. She played the girl in Liar's Moon. The movie was directed by David Fisher-I always wondered if they were related.

Find: Paul Land-I thought he was gorgeous in The Idolmaker. I always wondered what happened to him.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
His eyebrows are a dead give away...

Thankfully that wasn't what Paul Land turned in to.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
PS-Another great candid photo...from your collection.... [Razz] [Wink] [Big Grin]
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whatever Happened to: Cindy Fisher

After a short stint on "The Young & The Restless" Cindy Fisher married her co-star Doug Davidson. They have teamed up to serve as National Honorary Chairpersons for WE-TIP, a non-profit anonymous tip line that aids in crime prevention. They have two children, Calyssa and Caden.

-

The Young & The Restless Photo

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
Is that her???? That doesn't look like her at all.
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
Wow, those are good pictures....that's her...but she looks so different than what she did in Liar's Moon.
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by pettyfan:
Okay, I got two more for ya, Valley. The guys who played Bruce and Bobby on CHiPS. I don't know what their names were.

Whatever Happened to: Bruce Penhall

In my opinion, Bruce is the ultimate "Where Are They Now?" story. Since retiring on the 1982 World Championship rostrum, he has pursued that infamous acting career that began with a role in the motorcycle cop series, CHiPS. Over the past fifteen years, he has starred in at least ten feature films, played parts in around fifty different TV shows, and played commentator for various motorsports. Along with ex-Ipswich and Hull star Dennis Sigalos, he won Powerboat World Championships on three different occasions and then moved onto the sport of drag racing! Well, he's also a businessman as a partner in Penhall Optical Windshades selling fashion sunglasses to the rich and famous. A second, smaller business besides that, is Penhall's own, but now run by someone else, and in the unusual line of refurbishing golf teeing areas. He's also found time to marry and has four young children too.

-

Check Out Penhall's Line Of Shades

[ 15. April 2010, 15:23: Message edited by: Valley ]

Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
Btw, pettyfan....Bruce Penhall above played Bruce Nelson on "Chips" in 1982 and 1983.

[ 15. April 2010, 15:23: Message edited by: Valley ]

LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
He was cute! He aged well.
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not sure which one I thought was cuter, Bruce or Bobby. I think it was Bobby, but I'm probably wrong.
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
How about finding Jenny Wright.

I just watched Out of Bounds and looked her up on imdb...she hasn't acted in awhile. It doesn't say she was ever married or had kids, but it said she was involved with Nicholas Cage for 2 years. (He sure got around)

When I was watching Out of Bounds,, there were parts of it that had the whole "Valley Girl" feel to it.

There's a scene in Out of Bounds where they are at this big warehouse, and they are running down the steps, and spray painted on the wall it says Nick & Jenny.....I wonder if she sprayed painted it on there when she was making the movie...that would be cool, cause I like finding stuff like that out....

It probably was for her and Nicholas Cage.

LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
I forgot...someone asked about her already.

I think it has to be....because she dated Nicholas Cage for 2 years...I bet ya that would have been around the right time period, because she was like the female version of Randy from Valley Girl in Out of Bounds. Don't ya think??

[ 20. July 2006, 21:16: Message edited by: ISIS ]

Dorothy
Senior Rewinder
Member # 4879

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Dorothy   Author's Homepage   Email Dorothy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Judd Nelson from the Breakfast club. last i seen him he played in Suddenly Susan...

Christia Applegate from Married with children

Posts: 82 | From: Easton Pa | Registered: Jul 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home