iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » « 80s Music » Make a Move on Me

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Make a Move on Me
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is for Mamamia. I don't have this song on a CD, I was listening to Olivia's Back to Basics 1971-1992, and it has alot of great songs on it, but this one isn't on there. I might have to go find it now too. I spend money when I come here too, so don't feel bad.
I just figured out how to get the lyrics to any song, so I am excited, because there are so many songs that mean something to me, and I never knew all the words.

Make a Move on Me-Olivia Newton-John

I can tell you got plans for me
And your eyes are saying you made them carefully

But tonight I have to say here just might be another way.
I can't wait to - won't you spare me all the channs
And take me in your arms. - I can't wait
I can't wait.
I'm the one you want
that's all I have to be
So come on
baby
make a move on me.
Got nowhere to go
all my time if free

So come on
baby
make a move on me - tonight.
I can't wait - I can't wait.

You made the prettiest speech I've heard
But a single touch surely is worth a thousand words
To a heart that's open wide and from the start was on your
I can't wait to - won't you spare me all the charms
And take me in your arms. - I can't wait
I can't wait.
I'm the one you want
that's all I have to be . . .
I'm the one you want
I'm the one you want

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LONNIE
Senior Rewinder
Member # 3934

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for LONNIE   Email LONNIE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sounds like she is about to get physical
Posts: 91 | From: ohio | Registered: Mar 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I vividly remember going to a slumber party when I was in grade school. While the other girls were in the other room playing MENUDO records me and my friened Maria were singing all the songs from the PHYSICAL album a capella in another room. Man, we knew every word.
I went on www.cd.now to look up the album and as the samples of the songs would play I was singing along word for word. That was a great "little girl album".

Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kat27
Master Rewinder
Member # 3979

1 Update

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kat27     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We used to have a video program that started early here in Australia. Anyway, apparently (I would like to say I don't remember it but the sad thing is that I do) I used to wake up early so that I could dance to 'let's get physical'. To this day I am still a Xanadu fan. Anyway, you are not alone and you could probably get that album in Australia.
Posts: 327 | From: Australia | Registered: Mar 2005 | Site Updates: 1  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love Physical.

Don't the words do something to ya, when you hear them???

I loved Olivia back then with her head band and aerobics outfit on.

I love her music...most of it.

The songs that I have on Back to Basics that I really like alot are:

Deeper than the Night

and

A little more love

and of course...

Magic

But, Twist of Fate is an awesome song ...those are great lyrics too- trust me...I looked them up- [Wink] [Razz] [Big Grin]

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kat27
Master Rewinder
Member # 3979

1 Update

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kat27     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I must say that despite my back up dancer attempts my two favourite songs are Magic and Xanadu. I wish that I had them on CD.
Posts: 327 | From: Australia | Registered: Mar 2005 | Site Updates: 1  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home