iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » The Top 5 (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: The Top 5
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Good Package     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
all right for this week

the top 5 fight scenes

Posts: 1605 | From: Lake Chicamocomico | Registered: Feb 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1 - Harry Vs Lloyd (Dumb and Dumber with the canes)
2 - Frank Dux Vs Chong Li (Bloodsport)
3 - Happy Gilmore Vs Bob Barker(Happy Gilmore)
4 - Alex Grady Vs Dae Han (Best of the Best) - Tommy pop it
5 - Lone Star Vs Dark Helmet (Spaceballs)

Posts: 2586 | From: Defrauding the company from abroad | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. Tom Cody vs Raven (Streets Of Fire)
2. Indy vs the German who was ultimately hit by the propellor (Raiders)
3. John McClane vs any of the terrorists (Die Hard)
4. Rocky Balboa vs Apollo Creed (Rocky 1)
5. USS Enterprise vs USS Reliant (also known as Kirk vs Khan in Star trek II - The Wrath Of Khan)

Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crash
Rewind Icon
Member # 7484

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Crash   Email Crash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tough category. I'm going to artificially limit myself to non-superhero fights, which eliminates stuff like the really great climax to Spider Man 2 or even The Avengers, but here goes:
1. Rocky vs. Apollo--Rocky
2. Rowdy Roddy vs. Keith David--They Live
3. Uma vs. Crazy 88s (or Lucy Liu)--Kill Bill, Vol. 1
4. Luke v. Darth--The Empire Strikes Back
5. Alex and his droogs vs. Billy Boy's gang--A Clockwork Orange

Posts: 2008 | From: Dixieland | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not necessary the best ones but few of the most memorable ones for me.

1. Roddy vs. Keith (They Live)

2. Jackie Chan vs. Ken (City Hunter)

3. Jakie Chan vs. the Amazon Women (Armour of God)

4. Dudikoff vs. the white mask (Avenging Force)

5. Indy vs. the dude with the sword (Raiders of the Lost Ark)

Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Good Package     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. roddy vs keith

2. rocky vs apollo (rocky 2)

3. frank dux vs chong li

4. warriors vs baseball furies

5. alleyway fight red turbans vs yellow
(big trouble in little china)

Posts: 1605 | From: Lake Chicamocomico | Registered: Feb 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny Roarke is reckless:
The Great Silence which takes place in snowy
landscapes, has a mute as the lead character and the most depressing ending you'll ever see..
Oh, and Klaus Kinski is in it too ! [Big Grin]
Really great stuff !

I rented it. Turns out I'd seen it before and it's marvelous. I  - at the end.

Haha @ the alternate ending http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p13gKTOpPc0

Posts: 4057 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Johnny Roarke is reckless
Rewind Icon
Member # 9826

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Johnny Roarke is reckless   Email Johnny Roarke is reckless   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, that alternate ending is exactly the opposite of the original one. [Confused]
It makes for a different viewing experience and completely lacks the impact of the original cut.

Helen, i recently found another great, a-typical, offbeat western. I think you're gonna love
this one too :

Deadlock (1970) .. here's the trailer : www.youtube.com/watch?v=Th1dbcoZ4vA

Looks good, right ? [Smile]

[ 20. June 2012, 04:08: Message edited by: Johnny Roarke is reckless ]

Posts: 2176 | From: The Netherlands | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dutch Gannon
Master Rewinder
Member # 10167

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Dutch Gannon   Email Dutch Gannon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. Nada v.s. Frank a.k.a Rowdy v.s Kieth David - They Live
2. Conan v.s. Thalsa Doom's troops - Conan the Barbarian
3. Indy v.s. Mola Ram hanging from bridge - Temple of Doom
4. Ray Peterson v.s. Klopeck fight on gurney - The Burbs
5. Frank Dux v.s Chung Lee - Bloodsport

Also liked John McClane v.s. Maj. Grant and Col. Stuart on wing of plane - Die Hard 2

Posts: 168 | Registered: Nov 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dutch Gannon
Master Rewinder
Member # 10167

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Dutch Gannon   Email Dutch Gannon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another good one I forgot Rick Gassko v.s. Cole Whittier.
Posts: 168 | Registered: Nov 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep, I retract all mine and vote for this one too. It was just such a realistic effect.
Posts: 2586 | From: Defrauding the company from abroad | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dutch Gannon
Master Rewinder
Member # 10167

Member Rated:
Cole Whittier ladies and gentleman a funny, funny man, not to mention a terrific human being. Take care, we love you babe.
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
Michelin tyres brand new, a set of Sears best metric tools.
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
chicks and booze and fire trucks !
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
All the things that make life worth living!
Dutch Gannon
Master Rewinder
Member # 10167

Member Rated:
One of these days, I'm going to burn that Thompson court right to the ground.
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
all right top 5 courtroom movies
Crash
Rewind Icon
Member # 7484

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Crash   Email Crash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To Kill a Mockingbird
Anatomy of a Murder
Witness for the Prosecution
The Verdict
My Cousin Vinny

Posts: 2008 | From: Dixieland | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
I am not really a fan of courtroom stuff but

Trial and Error starring Jeff Daniels and Michael Richards is pretty good.

Johnny Roarke is reckless
Rewind Icon
Member # 9826

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Johnny Roarke is reckless   Email Johnny Roarke is reckless   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll make it a top 1 :

12 Angry Men (1957)

directed by Sidney Lumet and starring Henry Fonda, Lee J Cobb, E G Marshall, Martin Balsam and Jack Warden.

One of the great American classics !

Posts: 2176 | From: The Netherlands | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crash
Rewind Icon
Member # 7484

Member Rated:
It was number 6 for me. [Smile]
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Courtroom movies.... hmmm i think i´m gonna have to pass this one.
Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

A Few Good Men

My Favorite Court scene ever : Airplane 2: the sequel.

Men of Honor

My Cousin Vinny

12 angry men

We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zigyma7ik
unregistered

8 Updates!

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Passion of Joan of Arc
A Man for All Seasons
Men of Honor
Gulliver's Travels (TV-movie)
The Verdict

| Site Updates: 8 IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
12 angry men (jack lemmon)

my cousin vinny

from the hip

presumed innocent

the verdict

This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home