iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 90's Movies » Richard Linklater

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Richard Linklater
Kash
Kash : Aha! He'll save every one of us...
Member # 297

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Kash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Linklater: Great director, always on the cutting edge of independent cinema; I eagely await the long overdue Richard Linklater DVD collecter’s set

1. ‘Tape’
2. ‘Dazed & Confused’
3. ‘Waking Life’
4. ‘Before Sunrise’
5. ‘Slacker’

Posts: 2041 | From: The Ice Planet Hoth | Registered: Jul 2001 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dazed and Confused and Fast Times at Ridgemont High coming November 2

http://www.dvdtimes.co.uk/content.php?contentid=11500

My favorite movie in Dazed and another I want to upgrade to DVD being released together is an extra Holiday for me in 2004

Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HipsterMom27
Rewind Jedi
Member # 2161

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for HipsterMom27   Email HipsterMom27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I lived the 'Dazed' era but I was too much the suburban disco queen to understand those hard-drinking pot-heads. I didn't know any girls that regularly got high, so the girls in this movie would have been looked down upon by my circle of catholic school girl disco friends.

The movie absolutely makes me laff on many levels though.

Posts: 1019 | From: NYS | Registered: Dec 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The soundtrack is phenomenal.
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it a special edition DVD, because I have one already on DVd. The soundtrack is awesome for it. I haven't seen any other of his films. I have heard a little about Slacker and Before Sunrise, didn't he also just do Before Sunset? I might have to check those out. Also an outstanding cast of unknowns at the time. It brought us Ben Affleck, Cole Hauser, Renee Zellweger, Joey Lauren Adams, Jeremy London, and Matthew McConohaughy, and Parker Posey.
Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

Dazed and Confused: Flashback Edition will include:

*English DD5.1 & DTS 5.1 Surround
*French DD2.0 Stereo
*English, French and Spanish subtitles
*Audio commentary "Class Reunion" style with director Richard Linklater
*Nine Never-Before Seen Deleted Scenes
*The Blunt Truth
*Retro Public Service Announcements
*Production Notes
*DVD-ROM Features

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home