iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 70's Movies » EARTH WIND AND FIRE

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: EARTH WIND AND FIRE
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just found out they'll be touring with CHICAGO this summer. (I'm in NY so my show is in July. Anyone else who wants to see 'em should try www.ticketmaster.com
I always get a kick out of watching their videos: they wopuld have like 20 people on stage!!!!

Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HipsterMom27
Rewind Jedi
Member # 2161

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for HipsterMom27   Email HipsterMom27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shining Star & That's the Way...of the World...yow...two of my favorite '70s tunes.
Posts: 1019 | From: NYS | Registered: Dec 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mamas, i saw EW&F with chicago a few months ago here in phx. man that was the 2nd best show i had ever seen in my life. they play seperate at first, then they come together for the end...its a great show.
i own 2 EW&F concert dvds. they are bada.s.s. and ya they always have loads of musicians and singers/dancers with them. i love that.

i love the music of both bands, and seeing them live, they all still have it. phil bailey has to stretch for his high notes, but does good regardless.

i love fantasy..in a land called FANTASY..

And we will live together
Until the twelfth of never
Our voices will ring forever as one.

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like FANTASY and SEPTEMBER.
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like Boogie Wonderland, my sister saw them in concert a couple years ago and she said they're really good live. A very energetic show.
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wallyum
Master Rewinder
Member # 2746

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for wallyum   Email wallyum   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greatest Hits, Vol. 1 is one of my favorite (albums? 8-tracks?) from my high school days.
Posts: 160 | From: Northern Kentucky | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GoldTransAM
Master Rewinder
Member # 2973

13 Updates!

- posted      Profile for GoldTransAM         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shining Star is my favorite Earth, Wind & Fire song. I always think of that Seinfeld episode where Elaine does her famous dance.
Posts: 191 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Jul 2004 | Site Updates: 13  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Loved Earth, Wind & Fire's Fantasy in the movie Private Lessons!

1. Hot Legs (Rod Stewart)

2. Spanish Night (Earle Klugh)

3. Lost In Love (Air Supply)

4. Just When I Needed You Most (Randy Van Warmer)

5. I Need a Lover (John Cougar)

6. Fantasy (Earth, Wind & Fire)

7. Tonight's The Night (Rod Stewart)

8. DOC (Earl Klugh)

9. I Don't Want To Talk About it (Crazy Horse)

10. That's The Reason (Willie Nile)

-

[ 23. March 2005, 17:49: Message edited by: ValleyCat ]

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want that movie...I just made a list tonight of all the movies that I can't ever find, or get outbid on, and that was one of them.
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home