iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » how many can you name? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: how many can you name?
Jakey V
Master Rewinder
Member # 37348

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jakey V   Email Jakey V   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. The Pirate Movie
2. Stewardess School
3. E.T. (dies and comes back to life, right?)
4. Airplane II: The Sequel
5. WarGames
6. Short Circut

Posts: 204 | From: Columbus, OH | Registered: A Long Time Ago! | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gordongecko
Rewind Guru
Member # 4685

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for gordongecko   Email gordongecko   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. A pirate in it - Fast Times at Ridgemont High

2. A blonde bimbo as a main or secondary character - Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom (does that count?)

3. A main character dies - Weekend at Bernie's

4. ends in marriage - Money Pit???

5. About saving the world - Ghostbusters

6. Has a robot / cyborg in it - Batteries Not Included

Posts: 714 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Apr 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gordongecko
Rewind Guru
Member # 4685

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for gordongecko   Email gordongecko   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I just read through the earlier responses on this and - Hilarious! I can't believe some of you had the answers I came up with. I thought mine were off the wall1

Terd - I saw you had Fast Times for a pirate movie. I can't believe it!

Also didn't think Ghostbusters would have been on anyone's but I should have know better. Glad this thread got dug up!

Posts: 714 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Apr 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

- posted      Profile for TerdNthePoolGGB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah gecko. Its a good thread. On an earlier post, I also had Kate Capshaw from Indy Jones and the Temple of Doom. HA!

I couldn't come up with all catergories this time but heres what I have
Pirate movie- Pirates of Penzance

Blonde Bimbo- Since its slow on here Im gonna mention 2.
Brad Wesleys girlfriend in Roadhouse.
Randi Brooks in Hamburger the MOtion Picture.

Main character dies-I have a double shot on this one... MIchael Douglas and Kathleen Turner in War of the Roses.

Ends in Marriage-I got nothin

Saving the World- I thought Raiders of the Lost Ark cause the Nazis were trying to get the Ark to rule the world.

Has a Robot- ROBOCOP of course

Posts: 1995 | From: The deep end | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 14  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home