iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » I feel old!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I feel old!
cbear
Rewind Curious
Member # 662

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for cbear   Email cbear   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I log on to this site, which I adore, I begin to feel so old! I can remember all the 80's romantic/ teen/ twenty something films. Now that I'm 31, it's great to be able to reminisce!!!!! Does anyone else out there feel similar to me?
Posts: 1 | From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
McFly
Rewind Jedi
Member # 354

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for McFly   Email McFly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kind of. Because most of the 80s were only about 20 years ago, it doesn't seem like too bad a number.

I feel old cuz the day after new years is always my birthday. You try celebrating when you know you're a day from being another year older ;).

Posts: 1251 | From: Anaheim, CA USA | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
Eddie Wilson
Rewind Guru
Member # 169

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Eddie Wilson   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am only 18, but all this new responsibility in my life is starting to take its toll. College, insurance, holding a steady job, its gets tiring.
Posts: 711 | From: Fort Worth, Texas, USA | Registered: Dec 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
Hairbands8089
Senior Rewinder
Member # 216

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Hairbands8089   Author's Homepage   Email Hairbands8089   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not a day goes by that I don't look back and long for those carefree, sunny days of my coming of age years (the 80's). Life was so easy then and there were no such things as the words, "stress", and "depression". I was in high school from 1984-1988 and the only concerns I had were playing football and baseball, dating, working out, going to parties, getting drunk, and studying (?), in that order. Talk about the easy, wild life, eh? I wish I could go back and relive the 80's, minus all the stupid mistakes I made.
Posts: 53 | From: South Louisiana, USA | Registered: Dec 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
Rainman
Rewind Curious
Member # 447

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Rainman   Email Rainman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What I remember most about the 80's is that I was glad to get out of the 70's. I spent from 81 to 84 in Germany ,whileI was in the Army.I got to travel alot, Greece, Paris, Sweden, and of course all over Germany . I saw my first 3 day concert there,headlined by Ozzy.I met my wife after I got out and we had our two children in the 80's, so yeah I'd say the 80's werw very,very,very,good to me.
Posts: 6 | From: Moberly, Missouri USA | Registered: Jan 2003 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home