iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » opening scene: in bed, then parents phone to arrive?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: opening scene: in bed, then parents phone to arrive?
kiri
Rewind Curious
Member # 8568

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for kiri   Email kiri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I need help to find a movie. It is about an awkward boy who takes a summer job in a fishing town.

The opening scene shows two teens making out in bed, but suddenly she gets a phone call that her parents are coming to visit--and then a whirlwind to hide the fact that they are living together.

I went to school with two of the cast members, but for the life of me I cannot remember the name of the film.

Posts: 1 | From: Boston | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can you remember the names of the cast members? That would help! [Smile]
Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JCWBobC
Master Rewinder
Member # 2525

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for JCWBobC   Author's Homepage   Email JCWBobC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The second part sounds like Back to the Beach with Frankie and Annette. Lori Loughlin played the daughter that was living with a guy at the end of the pier. Her parents call to say they are coming to visit so she throws all of his stuff and him into the ocean.

Bob

Posts: 314 | From: NJ | Registered: Apr 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheResurrection
Master Rewinder
Member # 2326

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for TheResurrection   Email TheResurrection   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First part could be Meatballs III: Summer Job with Patrick Dempsey (not a fishing town really though).

-

Second part definitely sounds like Back to the Beach.

-

Posts: 125 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meatballs 3 is one of my favorite movies!!! Definatly sounds like BTTBeach........could be easily tied together the two movies because they take place on piers? haha
Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home