iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Streets of Fire (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Streets of Fire
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

"You know, no one ever had a hold me like you did. I would
have done anything for you."

Its been awhile.. so I'm totally ready to crank up "Streets of Fire" and watch Tom Cody save the day! [Cool]

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for the young warrior   Author's Homepage   Email the young warrior   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cool artwork valley,such a great movie,that pic has got me in the mood for another viewing,walter hill made some real classics from the mid 70s and on thru the 80s,look forward to seeing what his latest bullet to the head starring sly stallone is like.
Posts: 3243 | From: canterbury united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Valley:
"You know, no one ever had a hold me like you did. I would
have done anything for you."

Val, you forgot the rest of the line...something, something.. "Not anymore babe." Ouch! He sure does cut her down in that scene.

Love the picture! Almost as good as the original haha.

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for the young warrior   Author's Homepage   Email the young warrior   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
michael pare only seems to turn up nowadays in uwe boll and albert pyun direct to dvd flicks,but do i see he is also starring in a made for tv remake of his 80s hit the philadelphia experiment.
Posts: 3243 | From: canterbury united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spreadking
Master Rewinder
Member # 7280

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Spreadking   Email Spreadking   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad to see Pare getting work. He was in The Lincoln Lawyer recently, not sure how long on screen he got. I just watched Streets of Fire, since I'm stuck at home from work. 5 out of 5

gets better every time. or maybe only when I'm in a romantic, tough guy wannabe mood.

Posts: 215 | From: Central TX | Registered: Aug 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nostalgic for the '80's
Ace Rewinder
Member # 37454

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Nostalgic for the '80's   Email Nostalgic for the '80's   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I need to re-watch "Streets of Fire" at some point soon. This was an amazing "Rock n' Roll fable" with an amazing original rock/pop soundtrack. I liked how it was set in a recognizable "world", but at the same time it was obvious something was slightly different about the look/tone/vibe of the clothes/architecture/etc.

Diane Lane was beautiful in the film, and I also liked the tough (but at the same time attractive) woman who helped out the Michael Pare character.

Posts: 400 | Registered: Sep 2016 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home