iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Adventure movie

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Adventure movie
Dynbelthershytia
Rewind Curious
Member # 7872

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Dynbelthershytia   Email Dynbelthershytia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, I'm looking for a movie with an adventure theme, I think.. The only vivid memory I have of that movie is this -- there's a ship sailing towards the end of the earth, or the sea, and they fell off it in a vertical manner under a starlit sky.. I know there's an ocean involved somewhere.. I have dreams of this specific scene but I can't remember what movie it was. I remember watching it when I was in gradeschool with my dad.

I would really appreciate it if you can help me find this movie.. [Confused]

Posts: 2 | From: LV NV | Registered: Apr 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows
Rewinder
Member # 7821

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haven't seen it in years but could be Time Bandits
Posts: 31 | From: Georgia | Registered: Mar 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mdlopze9
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 7819

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for mdlopze9   Author's Homepage   Email mdlopze9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like it might be the Land of the Lost tv show (intro).
Posts: 20 | From: the 'burbs | Registered: Mar 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dynbelthershytia
Rewind Curious
Member # 7872

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Dynbelthershytia   Email Dynbelthershytia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmmm.. does time bandits involve traveling by sea and the end of the sea?.. i've read it's synopsis in wiki, sounds like it could be the movie i'm looking for.. except when it was shown, i wasn't born yet.=p

as for the land of the lost, nope, i don't think it involves dinosaurs.. i would've remembered them too.. and uhmm.. i wasnt born that time yet. hehe =) but thanks for the info though..

i was born in 1982, i remember watchin the movie before i was in grade 3, so i'm thinkin the movie was shown around 1985?.. give or take 2 yrs?.. hope this helps..

still need more suggestions guys.. thank you in advance.. [Wink]

Posts: 2 | From: LV NV | Registered: Apr 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home