iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » ---------- OR ----------- ? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: ---------- OR ----------- ?
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

Greg Tolan is toast...

Scrappy, just because you could understand him.

Edward R. Rooney Dean of Students.

Amanda always.

Robocop because he used to be a human.

Neither ferris or marty.

We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im behind....so I'll just say:

Rooney over Vernon
Scooby over Scrappy
Ferris over Marty (Like 'em both though)
Terminator over Robocop
Dally over Sodapop
Phoeboe Cates over Betsey Ruseell

How bout JEM AND THE HOLGRAMS OR THE MISFITS?

I will be hated for this but I preferred THE MISFITS!

Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xchazx
Rewind Guru
Member # 7158

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for xchazx   Email xchazx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mamamiasweetpeaches:
Im behind....so I'll just say:

Rooney over Vernon
Scooby over Scrappy
Ferris over Marty (Like 'em both though)
Terminator over Robocop
Dally over Sodapop
Phoeboe Cates over Betsey Ruseell

How bout JEM AND THE HOLGRAMS OR THE MISFITS?

I will be hated for this but I preferred THE MISFITS!

i'm not sure what the misfits is. unless you are talking about the great punk band from jersey. but i'm sure you're not.

i had some 8am classes my freshman year of college in '88. i'd go to breakfast afterwards then head back to my dormroom by 9. my roomate was smarter and always took later classes, so he was always asleep when i got back. i had to get ready for my 10am class so after i'd shower i'd go back to the room and the two shows i watched(since we got like zero channels there) were Jem and the Holograms and The New Gidget. that's the only time i ever watched that cartoon.

so anyway, i'll have to go with jem ftw.

Posts: 675 | From: Miskatonic University | Registered: Jul 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hahaha...I always wondered how they got away with calling that cartoon band THE MISFITS without Glenn Danzig sueing. Possible he never saw the show?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDs4mMdhY0Y

[ 20. October 2008, 10:51: Message edited by: mamamiasweetpeaches ]

Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cindymancini
Selling underpants to geeks since 1984...
Member # 679

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for cindymancini   Email cindymancini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hans

Rooney

Scooby

Tommy

Blaine (but we'll have to work on the kissing part...haha)

Marty

Amanda

Terminator

How about:

Sodapop Curtis OR Dally Winston? Not sure...

Phoebe Cates

And now here's a few choice decisions for you guys...

Mark Ratner or Mike Damone

Billy Hicks or Alec Newberry

Lori Loughlin or Kelly Preston in Secret Admirer

Grandpa Fred or Grandpa Baker

Bryce or Cliff in Sixteen Candles

Jeff Spiccoli or Tom Drake

Posts: 2234 | From: Shopping at the Galleria! | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Grandpa Fred

Jeff Spiccoli (don't know the other guy)

Lori Laughlin

Mark Ratner

who are the other guys?

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
Good ones.

As an adult I now know better but as a teenager Damone would have won out. His ability to get concert tickets alone would have put him right over the top! The sex woulda sucked but oh the times we would have had at those CHEAP TRICK shows!

Same goes with this next one. I now know youd want an Alex...but damned if I wouldnt have ended up with a Billy.

Lori Loughlin all the way! Didnt just LOVE Toni..I wanted to BE her!

Grandpa Fred

Bryce! (bit part, yes, but that boy grew up to be John Cusack!)

This is a tough one but Tom win because I think Spicoli would start to gte on my nerves agter about 15 minutes!

* ISIS, Tom Drake is Chris Penn in THE WILD LIFE

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home