iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » IF YOU COULD HAVE STARRED IN A 80'S MOVIE WHAT WOULD IT BE AND WHAT CHARACTER (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: IF YOU COULD HAVE STARRED IN A 80'S MOVIE WHAT WOULD IT BE AND WHAT CHARACTER
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Phoebe Cates
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JAY LEE
Rewind Jedi
Member # 6345

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for JAY LEE   Email JAY LEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Correctemundo..... Man she was soooo HOT!!!! The most beautiful girl of the 80's, by far.

But ok, back on topic.....

Being either Joey Cramers character from FLIGHT OF THE NAVIGATOR or Lance Guest in THE LAST STARFIGHTER... I wanna fly into space dammit!!

Posts: 1278 | From: Denmark,Europe | Registered: Dec 2007 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JAYLEE:
Lance Guest in THE LAST STARFIGHTER... I wanna fly into space dammit!!

interesting, unsual choice. i like it [Smile]

and as a girl, i have to admit..phoebe cates was definitely one of the most gorgeous brunettes in 80s films!

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aceofspades70
Senior Rewinder
Member # 6247

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for aceofspades70   Author's Homepage   Email aceofspades70       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tha question is too tough for me. There are so many I would want to be in.
Posts: 90 | From: Nashville, TN. | Registered: Nov 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1980srock
Rewind Curious
Member # 6926

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for 1980srock   Author's Homepage   Email 1980srock   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would want to be Sally from When Harry Met Sally
Posts: 3 | From: N/A | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hewzy
Rewind Guru
Member # 6043

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for hewzy   Email hewzy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd be Charlie Brewster (Fright Night). Simply to give Evil a slap cuz he annoys me.
Plus you've got a Hot Girlfriend (Amy) and an awesome next door neighbour (Jerry Dandrige)who i'd try to be pals with because he rules!!!!!

Posts: 729 | From: Birmingham, England | Registered: Sep 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joker
Master Rewinder
Member # 3840

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for joker   Email joker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
karate kid and i wood be johnny
Posts: 307 | Registered: Feb 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arthur
Rewind Curious
Member # 6942

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Arthur   Author's Homepage   Email Arthur   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keith (Some Kind of Wonderful)
Ronald (Can't Buy Me Love)
Daniel Sam (Karate Kid)
Lloyd (Say Anything)

Yeah, I'd like to kiss all the girls they 'caught'. [Big Grin]

Posts: 7 | From: Itabira - MG - Brazil | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maxhauser1999
Rewind Curious
Member # 7003

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for maxhauser1999   Email maxhauser1999   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Andrew Morenski a.k.a. Max Hauer from HIDING OUT (obviously!!!)
Les Anderson from LICENSE TO DRIVE
Johnny Castle from DIRTY DANCING
Edgar Frog from THE LOST BOYS
Derek from BACK TO SCHOOL
Johnathan Switcher from MANNEQUIN
Any character from THE MONSTER SQUAD
Josh Baskin from BIG
Any one of the GHOSTBUSTERS

Posts: 7 | From: Detroit, Michigan USA | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maxhauser1999
Rewind Curious
Member # 7003

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for maxhauser1999   Email maxhauser1999   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Andrew Morenski a.k.a. Max Hauser from HIDING OUT (obviously!!!)
Les Anderson from LICENSE TO DRIVE
Johnny Castle from DIRTY DANCING
Edgar Frog from THE LOST BOYS
Derek from BACK TO SCHOOL
Johnathan Switcher from MANNEQUIN
Any character from THE MONSTER SQUAD
Josh Baskin from BIG
Any one of the GHOSTBUSTERS

Posts: 7 | From: Detroit, Michigan USA | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maxhauser1999
Rewind Curious
Member # 7003

Rate Member
Sorry for the the double post.
Gideon
Rewinder
Member # 6941

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Gideon   Email Gideon       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Allison in The Breakfast club.
The only difference between us is that- my parents don't ignore me.
I always thought she was really cool.
I have no clue why.

Posts: 36 | From: On the computer | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Gideon:
Allison in The Breakfast club.
The only difference between us is that- my parents don't ignore me.
I always thought she was really cool.
I have no clue why.

Probably because she went her own way. Like a "lone wolf" [Smile]
Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gideon
Rewinder
Member # 6941

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Gideon   Email Gideon       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I guess you're right. I'm alot like that.
Posts: 36 | From: On the computer | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigawatt?

Member # 4796

2 Updates!

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Gigawatt?   Email Gigawatt?   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NowhereGirl:
i have to admit..phoebe cates was definitely one of the most gorgeous brunettes in 80s films!

Brunette, blonde, redhead, grey, white, black, green, pink or just plain BALD Phoebe was (and still is from what I've seen) the fairest of them all.

And for that reason, my answer to the question: IF YOU COULD HAVE STARRED IN A 80'S MOVIE, a) WHAT WOULD IT BE AND b) WHAT CHARACTER? is:

a) Fast Times at Ridgemont High.
b) Phoebe Cates's red bikini.

Now if you'll excuse me, I some very pressing business to attend to...

Posts: 106 | From: London, England | Registered: May 2006 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheUltimateShield
Rewind Curious
Member # 7023

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for TheUltimateShield     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great question! I gotta say for me, as many cool characters as there were filling '80s movies, especially John Hughes, for me, Id like to be Brad (Keith Coogan) from *Adventures In Babysitting.*

Sure, he was sort of a geek, but man, what an awesome night you could have said you had! Great memories

Posts: 7 | From: St. Louis, MO | Registered: Jun 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gideon
Rewinder
Member # 6941

Rate Member
Which one was Keith Coogan? Darryl or Brad?
missalexis89
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 7123

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for missalexis89   Email missalexis89   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmm theres a few...lol
andy in pretty in pink
claire in breakfast club
kelly lebrock in wierd science
emma in mannequin
samantha in sixteen candles
star in the lost boys
andy in the goonies
nancy in nightmare on elm street haha i know thats wierd but i would be johnny depps girlfriend lol [Smile]

Posts: 25 | From: newcastle | Registered: Jul 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
missalexis89
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 7123

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for missalexis89   Email missalexis89   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ooo nd defo chris parker in adventures and babysitting! [Smile]
Posts: 25 | From: newcastle | Registered: Jul 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
missalexis89
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 7123

Member Rated:
im on a roll haha i would also love to of played the character of 'watts' in some kind of wonderful! [Smile]
benny1985
Rewind Curious
Member # 6229

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for benny1985   Email benny1985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hiding out..... i will be maxwell
Posts: 10 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris the CandyFanMan
Those Ain't Pillows......
Member # 3197

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Chris the CandyFanMan   Author's Homepage   Email Chris the CandyFanMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Gideon:
Which one was Keith Coogan? Darryl or Brad?

He was Brad.
Posts: 2561 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kenkobra
Master Rewinder
Member # 892

1 Update

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kenkobra   Email kenkobra   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Scott Baio in Zapped would have been fun!
Posts: 224 | From: AZ | Registered: Dec 2002 | Site Updates: 1  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home