iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Help finding tiltle for film.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Help finding tiltle for film.
jojo_uk
Rewind Curious
Member # 6623

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for jojo_uk   Email jojo_uk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone

I'm new here & hope someone can help me find the title of a 80's film i'm looking for. I was only young at the time of viewing so i can't recall much about the movie but here goes. [Confused]

It all takes place in a tower block where a group of people are being chased through the block by a gang who want them dead (not sure is this is becasue they witnesses something or if the group just stumbled along the wrong part of town).While they are being chased they are banging on the occupants doors but noone will let them in. There is this one guy who provides cover for them in his home if i recall he is known to the gang & they know they can't gain access to his home becasue of the steel doors & weapons he has inside. Can't recall much more than this sorry. Just hope someione else can. [Smile]

Regards Jo

Posts: 2 | From: scotland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Wizard
The 80s Hero you've been holding out for....
Member # 533

- posted      Profile for The Wizard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like Enemy Territory (1987), I haven't seen the film just the trailer but one day will have the film.
Posts: 1334 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like Judgement Night to me..

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0107286/

Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jojo_uk
Rewind Curious
Member # 6623

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for jojo_uk   Email jojo_uk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you very very much Wizard thats the film i have been triying to remember for years :-)
Posts: 2 | From: scotland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home