iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » I need help please, Movie title

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I need help please, Movie title
Astra11
Rewind Curious
Member # 5957

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Astra11   Email Astra11   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is some cheesy Teen Flick from the 80s I'm sure.

I don't remember much but this: (and i think both from the same movie)

1. There is some kind of contest between schools. 3 girls from a catholic school are on one team and they are all called Mary. The other team has a girl on it that the judge has a crush on, and he lets her win.

2. There is a party, and these "square" kids go to it. One, a girl, wears braces and doesn't eat sugar and carries a toothbrush around with her. The other two are called Joseph and Jesus. The party gets out of hand and The girl with braces, Mary, gets hit in the mouth with a piece of cake and goes and cleans her teeth. Mary Jesus and Joseph were drinking beer. The mother unplugs the sound system and says something

Thats all i know, i so hope its all from the same movie. It has been bugging me for decades. Thanks

Posts: 8 | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Astra11
Rewind Curious
Member # 5957

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Astra11   Email Astra11   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please, please PLEASE help me
Posts: 8 | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Astra11
Rewind Curious
Member # 5957

Rate Member
Has anyone actually read this? Please aknowledge
Mire Mare
Master Rewinder
Member # 5900

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mire Mare   Email Mire Mare   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep!
Posts: 165 | From: Coventry, United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Earth Angel   Email Earth Angel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've read it and I have no idea...have you tried googling it???

X

Posts: 981 | From: If they dont kiss, they dont fall in love | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Astra11
Rewind Curious
Member # 5957

Rate Member
Thanks Mire Mare

Earth Angel, of course i've tried googling

I'v tried asking everyone i know, and even went on a vision quest

Rainbowbrite22
Given the choice, Duckie would have been Luckie...
Member # 2288

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Rainbowbrite22   Author's Homepage   Email Rainbowbrite22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
have u tried imdb ?
Posts: 1270 | From: GA the peachie state :) | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Astra11
Rewind Curious
Member # 5957

Rate Member
yes i've tried imdb....

i've looked up every little bit i can remember and

nada [Smile]

Mire Mare
Master Rewinder
Member # 5900

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mire Mare   Email Mire Mare   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi try regression therapy through hypnosis, I did found out it was No Retreat No Surrender!

All I had was the line "GO PLAY WITH YOUR WOODEN DOLLY"

Unfortunatley it did open up some other **** that I had been suppressing for years I started drinking again and have only just finished going for counselling!

Still found out what I needed to know!

MM

Posts: 165 | From: Coventry, United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, it might take a while, but you could do a character name search on the IMDB for 'Joseph' or 'Jesus' and then just go through every film it lists.
Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Astra11
Rewind Curious
Member # 5957

Rate Member
Wow MM

logan, I did that with the name Jesus. I think he was a foreign exchange student, though is was pronounced GEE ZUZ not Hey Zeus.

I am starting to think I was hallucinating and this movie doesn't exist

Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, I asked on your behalf on the IMDB 'I need to know' board, and got this reply:

quote:
#1 is a story line from FAMILY TIES(1982) titled "Stage Fright" from season one. I'm not sure if #2 is part of the same story line. It's been a long time since I've seen this show.

http://www.tv.com/family-ties/stage-fright--a.k.a.-video-jitters/episode/12389/summary.html?tag=ep_list;ep_title;20

Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mire Mare
Master Rewinder
Member # 5900

Member Rated:
I am better now!

Kiss my Mallard!

MM

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home