iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » BILLIE JEAN!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: BILLIE JEAN!
Kirbo
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 304

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Kirbo   Author's Homepage   Email Kirbo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi
"The Legend of Billie Jean" totally needs a DVD release. It is most excellant and one of my faveourite movies of all time. Yet it was a box office flop :s That sucks! So underated. But so was Heathers when it came out and look at it now? Its regarded as a cult classic! And it has such a star treated DVD release...when will Billie Jean get one?
Columbia tristar are dumb for nto releasing this movie and I don't know how many more viewings my vhs can take. lol.
But for real. This movie needs a release soon. Very soon. Does anyone know if there are actually any plans in the near future for one?

I'd most apreciate it

Posts: 15 | From: south shields | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
Cherry Valance
Senior Rewinder
Member # 103

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Cherry Valance   Email Cherry Valance   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi!!!
I haven't seen "The Legend of Billie Jean" yet...but im going to rent it from the video store next time i go...
I was wondering because i rented "Rebel without a cause" starring James Dean...
Is James Dean & Billie Jean related???

Posts: 74 | From: Australia | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
Kirbo
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 304

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Kirbo   Author's Homepage   Email Kirbo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey, Billie Jean rocks and it will be one of the best movies you'll ever see dude :-)
lol, she has nothing to do with James Dean. Though he's cool! And she's a rebel with a cause dude, WITH. totally! lol.
Once your done watching the film you'll wanna scream "fair is fair!" at your TV

Be sure to post a review on the board once you've seen it :-)
later dude

Posts: 15 | From: south shields | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
Cherry Valance
Senior Rewinder
Member # 103

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Cherry Valance   Email Cherry Valance   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok!!!
Cool!!!
Now im dying to watch it!!!
Thanks!!!

Posts: 74 | From: Australia | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenHW
Rewind Idol
Member # 509

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for StevenHW   Email StevenHW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cherry Valance asked:
quote:
Is James Dean & Billie Jean related???

No, but Billie is related to my hit song of the same name! LOL

Signed,
Michael Jackson

Posts: 3385 | From: Sacramento, California, USA | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
Cherry Valance
Senior Rewinder
Member # 103

Member Rated:
Hi!!!
Oh yeah!!!
I love that song!!!
I have it!!!
Its sooo cool!!!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home