iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Does anyone know

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Does anyone know
acromero
Rewind Curious
Member # 5102

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for acromero   Email acromero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sure this was an 80's movie.I remember seeing it as a kid.There was this girl who was trying to get home and she was thrown over a bridge by this gang(?)Her sister/friend seeks revenge and she becomes this tough chick who goes after these guys and starts to kill them.
Posts: 3 | From: California | Registered: Oct 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JCWBobC
Master Rewinder
Member # 2525

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for JCWBobC   Author's Homepage   Email JCWBobC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Savage Streets with Linda Blair.
Posts: 314 | From: NJ | Registered: Apr 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yes, they rape her deaf sister (Linnea Quigley) and throw her pregnant best friend off a bridge and Linda Blair goes all crossbow vigilante on them! Have it on VHS!
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't seen this one either. Is it on DVD?
Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JCWBobC
Master Rewinder
Member # 2525

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for JCWBobC   Author's Homepage   Email JCWBobC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's not on DVD so I transferred my tape to DVD and watch it every now & then.

Bob

Posts: 314 | From: NJ | Registered: Apr 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Booger
Master Rewinder
Member # 4569

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Booger   Email Booger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A small studio released it on dvd in 2003. It is a hard one to come by though. Here's the dvd details:

Product Details

Actors: Linda Blair, John Vernon, Robert Dryer, Johnny Venocur, Sal Landi
Directors: Danny Steinmann
Format: Color, NTSC
Region: Region 1 (U.S. and Canada only)
Number of discs: 1
Studio: Jef Films Inc.
DVD Release Date: September 11, 2003
Run Time: 93 minutes

Not currently available on Amazon.

Here's the dvd artwork
http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/c3/e2/d357b220dca05f3986136010.L.jpg

It's also in the dvd aficionado database
http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.html?cat=0&tiq=savage+streets&rg=1&x=46&y=16

There are some available on ebay but I would ask before I bid if they are the studio release or dvd-r.

Posts: 115 | From: Texas | Registered: Feb 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marsape
Rewind Curious
Member # 5135

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for marsape   Email marsape   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This movie is a scifi comeday about a family of moon aliens that get sucked up by an earthling moon probe, they come to earth and take up citizenship in the U.S, but from memory all goes wrong etc..., I believe it was eighties as i remember we first watched it on our sony betamax, i've looked everywhere on the net but this plot just doesn't get me any answers, your help is much appreciated
Posts: 3 | From: North Queensland, Australia | Registered: Nov 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thornbrd
Rewind Curious
Member # 6187

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for thornbrd   Email thornbrd   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It has been officialy released on dvd by Televista and you can buy it even from amazon.com
Posts: 2 | From: Malta | Registered: Oct 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home