iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Any good fantasy adventures?? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Any good fantasy adventures??
Sir Didimus
Rewinder
Member # 4701

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Sir Didimus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The One where Ross finds out is one of the early episodes (I think it's series two) when Ross finds out Rachel likes him (Rachel leaves a drunk message on his phone when she's out for dinner). I LOVE Eddie- they are brilliant episodes!!!! I love when Eddie puts the goldfish in his pocket. Also, when Joey moves back in and him and Chandler pretend to Eddie that they have always lived there together. I must say I have never heard of Voltron but maybe we didn't get it over here...or maybe u are showing your age..ONLY JOKING!!!

"CALL THE ROCKS, LUDO! CALL THE ROCKS!"

Posts: 31 | From: Ireland | Registered: Apr 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hbsjack
Rewinder
Member # 4639

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for hbsjack     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Embarrassed] that was a little below the belt, wasn't it?? Lol, I'm only a year older than you, thank you. Maybe you guys just weren't cool enough for it to air over there. How about Pinky and the Brain. I'm sure you've heard of them?!?! I know the friends episode, I confused it with another, but it is a funny one. I'm so glad they finally ended up together. I always hoped Joey and Pheobe would get together. So, where do you live over there? Ever been to the U.S.?

"GOBLIN KING, GOBLIN KING, WHEREVER YOU MAY BE, TAKE THIS CHILD OF MINE FAR AWAY FROM ME!"

Posts: 33 | From: Indiana | Registered: Mar 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Didimus
Rewinder
Member # 4701

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Sir Didimus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hbsjack,

I sent u a private message.

Sir D

Posts: 31 | From: Ireland | Registered: Apr 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spookwoman
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 4760

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for spookwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spacehunter : adventured in the forbidden zone - scifi / adventure.
Posts: 13 | Registered: May 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Wizard
The 80s Hero you've been holding out for....
Member # 533

- posted      Profile for The Wizard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you're throwing some sci-fi into the mix then...

The Ice Pirates
Battle Beyond the Stars
The Last Starfighter
Explorers
Masters of the Universe
Tron
Galaxina (this one's plain weird, but funny)

Posts: 1334 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home