iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » What's your fave 80's memorabilia you own and why ? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What's your fave 80's memorabilia you own and why ?
rocksteadyflamethrower

80s Movie Guru
Member # 1065

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for rocksteadyflamethrower   Email rocksteadyflamethrower   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've collected lots of obscure 80s movies over the years. My intent is to watch all of them for reviewing purposes. I've got all sorts of obscure 80s movies from "Resurrection" to "Lovelines" to "I, The Jury" to "A Stranger Is Watching".

Thank God for file-sharing, too. That's where I've been able to score all sorts of 80s songs...Obscure artists, remixes, 12 inch versions.

I've got discs full of all sorts of 80s artists in all genres from freestyle to industrial to hair metal to punk to new wave to speed-metal to R&B to blue-eyed soul. I've got literally hundreds of songs on these discs and more than 250 I still need to burn.

Sincerely,

John Kilduff

Posts: 1545 | From: Greenwood Lake, New York, USA | Registered: Jul 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Mouse Avenger
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4406

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Mouse Avenger   Author's Homepage   Email The Mouse Avenger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG....how impressive! [Big Grin]
Posts: 1057 | From: With my mouse pals on Baker Street | Registered: Nov 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bobby Keller
Rewinder
Member # 2129

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bobby Keller   Author's Homepage   Email Bobby Keller   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mine is my copy of the New York magazine that the orignal Brat Pack article appeared in.
Posts: 43 | From: London | Registered: Nov 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Wizard
The 80s Hero you've been holding out for....
Member # 533

- posted      Profile for The Wizard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've a lot of 80s handheld electronic games but none of them I got in the 80s (never had the money) so really the only thing from the 80s I kind of treasure is my red with blue edges ripper wallet, I bought it over 20 years ago and still use it to this day, bought it at a Glastonbury festival where my mum took us along some years, this was before it became a huge commercial event.
Posts: 1334 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Mouse Avenger
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4406

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Mouse Avenger   Author's Homepage   Email The Mouse Avenger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What about my home-made GMD items & the Basil Of Baker Street books?
Posts: 1057 | From: With my mouse pals on Baker Street | Registered: Nov 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eightieschick
Rewind Guru
Member # 4385

- posted      Profile for eightieschick   Email eightieschick       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MotleyRulz:
I still have all my original GI Joe, He-Man, Thundercat, and several Star Wars actions figures and pieces in storage. There's also my Jordan rookie card, 80s movies on DVD, and my signed Motley Crue drumhead and guitar...

OMG, that is so cool! I have a Winger signed drumhead that I got from when I saw Reb Beach here in Pittsburgh. Is the guitar your own, or is it one that was used by Mick or Nikki? That is just really great! Do you have them on display? I don't know how to display my drum head and am looking for suggestions. I have it wrapped in a towel and sitting on top of a cabinet for now!
Posts: 713 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The guitar was one that I owned that I had them sign during the Dr. Feelgood tour when they came thru in 1989-90. The drumhead is signed by all 4 band members and rests in a plexiglass case my cousin made for me....
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bionic Bigfoot
Rewind Legend
Member # 2490

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bionic Bigfoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Cindi, nice Nagel print!
Posts: 1708 | From: Dallas | Registered: Mar 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home