iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » ANGEL

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ANGEL
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the movie Angel, it is one of my favorites. I wanted to start this thread, to post some pictures of Donna Wilkes from the movie. Her clothes she is wearing in these pictures, are exactly the kind of style of clothes from the 80's, that I loved and wore, and what I miss about clothes today. I think she looks so great in these pictures. I would love to still see people dressing like this, today's current "fashion" isn't doing it for me.

-

-

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's one more:

-

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Isis, I totally love the clothes of the 80's. That era had my favorite for girl's hair styles too. The cool clothes were colorful and flashy and really set the mood of the 80's. I had a closet full of Quicksilver shirts that were neon and rockin' back then. Oh how I miss it so.
Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jakey V
Master Rewinder
Member # 37348

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jakey V   Email Jakey V   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Angel was a good movie. The second one was on today. I didn't like it much. I guess there's four of them. I heard Donna Wilkes turned down the role in part 2 because of money. Betsy Russel filled in. I do like her clothes in the first one. Nice pictures.
Posts: 204 | From: Columbus, OH | Registered: A Long Time Ago! | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home