iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Help with a song from the 80's

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Help with a song from the 80's
Hollywood86
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 226

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Hollywood86   Email Hollywood86   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do any of you remember that music video, with that woman dressed in a suit? She had red hair and it was cut real short. Almost like a crew cut. Anyway she sings a song, that has these words in it.

Sweet dreams are made of the year
Who am I to disagree...

What's the name of that song?

-Hollywood

Posts: 17 | Registered: Apr 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
BobC
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 82

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for BobC   Email BobC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was called "Sweet Dreams" or "Sweet Dreams are made of this" by the Eurythmics. Marilyn Manson did a remake of it recently.
Posts: 15 | From: Fairlawn, NJ, USA | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
born in the eighties
Master Rewinder
Member # 627

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for born in the eighties   Email born in the eighties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hollywood, are you kiddin???lol if u serious im sorry then..shs annie lennox in the group erythmics, that song was a classik!!!aint she big in america??or was big??
Posts: 109 | From: london | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
Hollywood86
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 226

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Hollywood86   Email Hollywood86   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nah man, I'm not kiddin. I'm only 15, I was born in 86. And I'm very fond of the 80's! I heard part of that song on the radio, and it's been driving me crazy to find out the name and who sings it! I'm sure it is a classic, isn't everything from the 80's?? Lol Thanks BobC and Born In The Eighties, for your help!

-Hollywood

Posts: 17 | Registered: Apr 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
born in the eighties
Master Rewinder
Member # 627

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for born in the eighties   Email born in the eighties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
iight bro no problem, iight sorry if i offended you..good lookin..1
Posts: 109 | From: london | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
Bridgette Marie
Master Rewinder
Member # 88

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bridgette Marie   Email Bridgette Marie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Hollywood,

Yep, that video was by Eurythmics. Dude, if u need any help with any other 80's videos, I might be able to help ya out. I'm only 21, born in 1981, but I still remember a lot of the videos. I even remember taping some of them off my vcr when I was like just a toddler, lol.

And oh yeah, born in the 80's, youre not from America? Haha, where r u from then? LOL, sorry, its just I always assume everybody's from America, although there are like a lot of people from Europe that check out this site too.

Posts: 228 | Registered: Nov 2001 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home