iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Corey Feldman

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Corey Feldman
Prince
Rewind Curious
Member # 1656

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Prince   Email Prince   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alright I am a huge fan of Corey Feldman and I absoutley love him in the Goonies and Stand By Me whats your favrotie Corey Feldman movie and what do you think of him in The Goonies and Stand By Me. [Confused] [Wink] [Big Grin]

Prince

Posts: 5 | From: New Orleans, Louisana | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TKO
Contains 0.2% of Rewind Riboflavin
Member # 1471

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for TKO   Email TKO   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah, the actor that seldom laughs...
Yeah, I like him too, I cannot find one bad movie with Feldman in it.
Personaly, I think his best performance was in 'Stand By Me', but I also liked him very much in 'The Burbs', 'The Lost boys' and 'License To Drive'.

"This is my age. I'm in the prime of my youth and I'll only be young once." Teddy Duchamp in 'Stand By Me'

Posts: 1058 | From: Echo Beach, far away in time | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
McFly
Rewind Jedi
Member # 354

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for McFly   Email McFly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You were saying there wasn't a bad film he was in...well, in the 80s lol. After that, yuck.

But from about 84 to 89, wow. F13: The Final Chapter, Gremlins, Goonies, Stand By Me, Lost Boys, License to Drive, Burbs.

Unfortunately he started sniffing stuff and threw it all away. And then that "Surreal Life" thing showed how annoying he is.

Posts: 1251 | From: Anaheim, CA USA | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eddie Wilson
Rewind Guru
Member # 169

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Eddie Wilson   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've always been a big fan of Mr. Feldmans. All of these movies mentioned are classics. "Dream A Little Dream" was another one I enjoyed. I guess my fav Feldman movie would have to be License to Drive or Goonies. or Lost Boys. or The 'burbs. or Stand By Me. OK I really can't decide which is my favorite. They are all good.

p.s. -- I still don't understand the point of "Rock 'n' Roll High School Forever" with Feldman.

Posts: 711 | From: Fort Worth, Texas, USA | Registered: Dec 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sLoveBug
Rewinder
Member # 1607

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sLoveBug   Email 80'sLoveBug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by McFly:
You were saying there wasn't a bad film he was in...well, in the 80s lol. After that, yuck.

But from about 84 to 89, wow. F13: The Final Chapter, Gremlins, Goonies, Stand By Me, Lost Boys, License to Drive, Burbs.

Unfortunately he started sniffing stuff and threw it all away. And then that "Surreal Life" thing showed how annoying he is.

I had completely forgotten that he had done Gremlins...Thanks...

The Goonies is my fave Corey Feldman movie

Posts: 39 | From: Miami, FL | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sara
Rewinder
Member # 1697

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for sara   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think my fav one is goonies but stand by me was also good so its a toss up between the two. i didnt like him in gremlins his character was a little too annoying for me .
did any of you see that one he was in were the old guy takes over his body, and at the end of it they both do a dance together. what was the name of that ?

Posts: 40 | From: arlington tx | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eddie Wilson
Rewind Guru
Member # 169

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Eddie Wilson   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sara:
i think my fav one is goonies but stand by me was also good so its a toss up between the two. i didnt like him in gremlins his character was a little too annoying for me .
did any of you see that one he was in were the old guy takes over his body, and at the end of it they both do a dance together. what was the name of that ?

"Dream A Little Dream" maybe?
Posts: 711 | From: Fort Worth, Texas, USA | Registered: Dec 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
djcsuperstar
Master Rewinder
Member # 723

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for djcsuperstar   Author's Homepage   Email djcsuperstar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, I thought he was great in STAND BY ME and THE GOONIES. His best performances.

He was also really good in FRIDAY THE 13TH PART 4: THE FINAL CHAPTER, probably one of, if not the best film in the series.

THE LOST BOYS was a great film, but in that, no, his deep voice bit was annoying. I wanted him to die.

I really like DREAM A LITTLE DREAM and I suppose he did a good job, even though that horrible Michael Jackson phase was the worse.

I have to say, it's no original, far from it, but I actually really like ROCK AND ROLL HIGH SCHOOL FOREVER. It may not have had The Ramones in it, but it was a fun movie. And Corey was standable in it.

Now, one of his VERY BEST roles (in my opinion, anyway) other then THE GOONIES and STAND BY ME, wasn't on the big screen but rather the little one. And it has to be one of his first roles because he was VERY young at the time...great show, great movies, THE BAD NEWS BEARS series on TV.

Posts: 146 | From: Pluto | Registered: Jul 2001 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kataris
Rewind Curious
Member # 1722

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for kataris   Author's Homepage   Email kataris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my favorite corey feldman movie is Friday the 13th: Final Chapter. He lives through the whole thing.
Posts: 2 | From: Longmont, CO | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RiverPhoenix4life
Rewind Maestro
Member # 1719

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for RiverPhoenix4life   Email RiverPhoenix4life   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi guys!

I am a huge Corey Feldman fan! stand By Me is my all time favorite movie. He really stood out! My favorite quotes of his are

Lost Boys: Goodnight bloodsucker!

and...

Stand By Me: I'm gonna rip ur head off and **** down ur neck!

..... memorable to say the least. [Wink]

Posts: 754 | From: Orange County CA | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

And then he did Meatballs 4.....

You can almost see the freefall from grace.

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A lot of people "Ha-Ha Corey Feldman" and I always defend him:"Stand By Me??? Brilliant! Lost Boys??? Awersome. Goonies?? Great. After that though...............I think He lost me right around Dream A Little Dream....when he had the black hair and tatooed eyeliner.
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home