iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Splash Too?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Splash Too?
CPL Hicks
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 93

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for CPL Hicks   Email CPL Hicks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi :-)

Does anyone know where I can buy "Splash too" on video please?
I'd most apreciate your help

Posts: 14 | From: South Shields, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom | Registered: Nov 2001 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sure that amazon or eBay could help you, but (IMHO) I'm not certain why. The original movie was great, with Hanks and Hannah, and the legend that was John Candy. The sequel really didn't make waves. Just like Mannequin 2: On The Move. Great idea - for one movie.

If you do find it, please write a review and tell us why you like it so much....

Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  | Report this post to a Moderator
CPL Hicks
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 93

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for CPL Hicks   Email CPL Hicks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi :)
Thanks for your reply.

I have tried Amazon and Ebay many of times and I have never found it. From time to time a German version of "Splash too" will be sold on ebay, but that's no good for me.
I think its virtually impossible to find now unfortunatly.

I loved the movie growing up and haven't seen it for atleast 5 years now.
But I was watching "Splash" a few months ago, and it made we want to buy the sequel.
I think "Splash too" was great. Even the absence of Tom Hanks and Daryl Hannah didn't bother me at all.

Actually, I think in some senses "Splash too" may have been better. I think Madison was potrayed allot better, and she used her mermaid "powers" more. As sequels come it is great.

If I ever manage to find it I will post a review. :) Unfortunatly I doubt I will.
It is never on Tv either.

Thanks

Posts: 14 | From: South Shields, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom | Registered: Nov 2001 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home